FoodNoms is food tracker designed to be fast, powerful, and easy to use. Set custom nutrition goals, log your food, and measure your progress.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Log what you eat and drink with a fast, beautiful interface.
2. Set specific nutrition goals for calories, macros (protein, fat, carbohydrates), net carbs, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, water, alcohol, caffeine, and more.
3. Learn about your nutrition, and use that knowledge to reach your health and fitness goals.
LEARN ABOUT YOUR NUTRITION
• Track your success for each of your goals over time
• Discover which foods are helping you and which ones are holding you back
• Automatic tracking of intermittent fasts
• Scan barcodes and nutrition labels
• Save time using Smart Suggestions, which recommends foods to log based on your food habits
• Log food and check on your goals with Siri and the Shortcuts app
• Leave the food scale at home and instead record the accuracy of your recordings
BEAUTIFUL HOME SCREEN WIDGETS
• Track your nutrition and fasting goals right from your Home Screen
• Quickly log food and open the label scanner
INTEGRATION WITH THE HEALTH APP
• Write nutrition data to the Health app - calories, macros, vitamins, minerals, water, caffeine and more
• Use Active Energy data from the Health app (i.e. the Move ring on the Apple Watch) to automatically adjust your calorie goal
BUILT TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
• Sync your data to multiple devices securely with iCloud and the Health app
• No advertisements or spam
TRUSTWORTHY NUTRITION DATA
• A food database with hundreds of thousands of food items with rich nutrition data from trustworthy sources
• Quickly scan nutrition labels to quickly log accurate data for packaged foods
• Create custom foods, recipes, and meals, and share them with your friends
• Dynamic type support
• Dark mode
FOODNOMS PLUS VS FREE
• Free - unlimited food tracking; create goals for calories, macros and more; create recipes and meals; integration with the Health app and the Shortcuts app
• FoodNoms Plus - track water, caffeine, and alcohol; view weekly and monthly charts; more stats and data; track intermittent fasts; plus other exclusive features
- Fix widgets and goal shortcut actions returning incorrect values in certain scenarios
- Fixes for running FoodNoms on macOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So Good, and Keeps Getting Better
I don’t rate a lot of apps, but I gotta shout out FoodNoms. I came to FoodNoms from a large, “friendly” food tracking app. There are many things that app does well, but I didn’t want to keep sharing all my data with them, and I really disliked the lack of support for automating my tracking. The Shortcuts support in FoodNoms is great and I can now easily track my common entries. (morning coffees anyone?)
I’m also excited about the new community database of foods. The food database was not as big as my previous app, but it’s easy to add foods with the label scanner. Now that items can be added by the community, I’m sure the database will grow. The only problem is will it obviate the need to use the cool label scanner? I hope not!
I’ve completely switched over to FoodNoms and couldn’t be happier. I’m sure you will be too!
Best food tracking app I’ve ever used!
And believe me, I’ve gone through a lot of them. FoodNoms is the first one that looks nice, feels nice to use, and has every feature I’d expect and more. Scan a barcode and it’s not in the database? It’ll roll right into scanning the label, intelligently picking out all the nutritional info, so you can add it to your database - after which, it’ll ask if you want to submit it to the public database, for that crowdsourced magic. Chef’s kiss, it’s beautiful.
Beyond that, it fits in on iOS perfectly - the visual style works very well, and it saves everything to the Health app, so I can write all sorts of silly little Shortcuts to analyze my data in the weird ways I want to. I love it.
Seriously, I cannot recommend this app enough. If you’re looking for a food tracker, this is the one.
This app is amazing!
This is by far the best macro tracking app I have tried, the design is freaking amazing as well!! Seriously you should give this a shot, it blows every other competition on the market out of the water. This app is literally miles beyond the competitors like MyFitnessPal, etc. The 30$ price tag is a bit pricey in all honesty, however, you actually don’t need to subscribe in order to access most key features; the subscription is more of a nice bonus if you’d like to utilize it. To be fair, however, this app is built 1 developer (hard to believe with how full featured it is), so I’m going to go ahead and drop 30$ for a year to help support this app and hopefully keep it on the market. To conclude my rambling review, why haven’t you downloaded this app yet??
- Algebraic Labs, LLC
- 18.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Algebraic Labs, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- FoodNoms Plus Monthly $4.99
- FoodNoms Plus Annual $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.