Become a more productive you, one card at a time.
It’s easy to procrastinate your to-do list without a clear first step. Tasks with large goals can feel impossible to finish.
Doo helps you procrastinate less. Your reminders become cards that are easy to start and easy to finish. The streamlined edit screen encourages you to create tasks that can fit on a digital index card. Each card shows up in a stack — instead of a list — so you can focus on one thing at a time.
BUILD BETTER HABITS
Pick a few tasks each day and snooze the rest. Doo helps you create more consistent, sustainable habits. Reduce your anxiety and become a more productive you, one card at a time.
*** 2021 Webby Award Nominee ***
Best App - Work & Productivity
*** 2021 Webby Award Honoree ***
Best App User Interface
“I absolutely love this app... *incredibly* satisfying...” – Doo 2 Review, Buzzfeed
“There’s just enough guilt involved in hitting snooze that I often just complete the task. That’s the point." – WIRED
“Doo is a beautiful way to get things done without stressing yourself out.” – Doo 2 Review, The Next Web
• Be more productive with a unique, card-based interface
• Separate cards into custom groups
• Create open-ended, calendar, or location-based tasks
• Create tasks within other apps with the share extension
• Schedule tasks with custom intervals and alerts
• Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices
• Collaborate on tasks with other Doo users (requires iCloud)
• Support for VoiceOver, Dynamic Text, and keyboard shortcuts
• Stay on task with Home Screen & Lock Screen widgets
• Complete or snooze tasks from notifications
• Drag and drop text, locations, and URLs to create tasks
• Screen lock with FaceID, TouchID, or passphrase
• Create and complete reminders with Siri
• Multitask with Split View and Slide Over
• Fixes a potential bug with optional settings not applying to existing reminders
• Improves handling of date and time removal for existing reminders
• Makes the time keyboard a little more flexible
• Updates the widget to always use the due date, not the notification time
• Improves background notification scheduling
Ratings and Reviews
Right now, it is a swing and a miss, Sync is broken! I went through the troubleshooting points and sync is busted! Hopefully the developer can fix this bug quickly because it looks like it could be very useful.
In addition, the app would benefit from a badge count!
Update: Sync somehow magically works so I really like this app, needs a few tweaks including badge count and maybe a more intuitive interface but I will use it and watch it grow, 4 stars!! Bam!!
Developer Response ,
Hi EndoGI! Can you describe what you’re seeing to me at firstname.lastname@example.org? A few troubleshooting tips: Be sure iCloud Drive is enabled and you’re using the same iCloud account on each device. Best, Michael
Love this app, but a couple suggested improvements
I used the old Doo app for years before upgrading, and I am so glad I did. I’m someone who has a lot of anxiety around looming tasks, and this app helps significantly. I also was happy to repurchase knowing that for $5 (no subscription required!!) I will hopefully get a few more years of my favorite to do app and support an independent developer. I love that I can now switch contexts and view/complete/snooze tasks on my Apple Watch! Overall, I’m a religious user.
However, there are a couple small feature improvements that would make my life much better. First: emoji support!! I love to use the pomodoro method, and on the old app I would just add a 🍅 to keep track of how many I had done/how many I had left to do. Typing the word doesn’t give me that dopamine hit I crave! Second: I would love it if I could type “at two PM today” and similar instead of just “tonight”, “tomorrow”, etc
I'm Happy to Support
I do not use Doo much. However, after being prompted that Doo was no longer being supported, I panicked. I was like here we go again. I am being instructed to navigate over to the App Store to download the latest version Doo 3. I immediately thought subscription! To my surprise, I was wrong.
I am tired of developers treating apps like cable subscriptions - it's a failing business model, ask any cable company. I am happy to pay a one time fee upfront.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ciarlo Software, LLC
- 19.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2016 - 2023 Ciarlo Software, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.