StretchMinder is a work break guide, built for deskbound professionals, RSI sufferers, or anyone that need to take regular movement breaks.
Move More. Stress Less. Feel Better.
StretchMinder is your guide to helping you add more movement into your workday.
We nudge you to take care of yourself with bite-sized exercise snacks that you can do right at your workstation, whether you are working from home or at the office.
Featuring a continuously expanding library of workplace-friendly guided break routines that are designed to help increase productivity while keeping your health in check, and calm the mind when anxiety peaks.
Taking breaks to move your body is essential for staying healthy, happy, creative, and focused at work.
Unfortunately, many of us don’t take enough breaks during workdays. It’s important to listen to our bodies and effectively utilize breaks to reverse the ramifications of sitting too much, prevent burnout, recharge, and get ourselves ready for the next important task.
However, it’s hard to remember to take breaks when your mind is occupied with work. Or even try to come up with what to do when you feel the need to move around. StretchMinder helps to take that off your shoulder so you can focus on what’s important.
Join thousands of users enjoying StretchMinder every day as we break sedentary habits and become healthier, more productive, pain and stress-free — one activity break at a time.
Sitting less and moving more helps to...
- Reduce common aches and pain
- Lower risk for obesity, heart and vascular disease, diabetes, cancer, and mortality
- Boost your metabolism and energy levels
- Decrease triglycerides, blood sugar, waistlines and cholesterol
- Reduce chronic inflammation
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- A expanding library of workplace-friendly guided movement break routines specially designed for deskbound professionals.
- Mindfulness breaks bring you calm and boost your mood when stress hits.
- Walking breaks to relax while getting the calories in.
- Timed break for when you want to do something else.
- Completely customizable to your work schedule. Set work days, hours, reminder intervals, and even lunch hours.
- See when’s your next break coming so you can be more motivated to finish the current task.
- Set break goals to challenge yourself every day.
- Track your progress and time spent taking breaks.
- Toggle off reminders in one click so it doesn’t bother you when you don’t need it.
StretchMinder offers optional integration with Apple's Health App so you can keep track of your movement, walking and breathing sessions.
StretchMinder Plus terms:
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you subscribe. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscription by going to your Account Settings.
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using StretchMinder! We're constantly fixing bugs, improving the product, and adding new features.
If you're enjoying StretchMinder, please leave us a review. It really helps!
Need help? We're here for you at
Ratings and Reviews
Best overall stretch/breathe/walk program!
Best overall stretch/breathe/walk program! I was Looking for a reminder that is also a coach to guide me through breathing stretching and walking exercises and I believe this is the best one because the tone on the reminder is not so prominent that it will interrupt a meeting or anything and yet it lets you know it’s time to get up. The exercises help for someone like me who doesn’t know what to do.I have felt so relaxed after these breaks! It makes a world of difference to be able to adjust myself with either breathing or stretching or walkingNot only on these schedule times but at any time! I can’t say enough about the staff that has been available to help as well. I had a few questions and I was able to get them answered right away And Calvin has been especially helpful. Kudos to Calvin and kudos to StretchMinder
This app is fabulous. I’ve already convinced everyone in my family and several of my friends and colleagues to use this. The premium version is well worth the money. The variety of guided breaks that include stretching, cardio, steps and breathing exercises, randomized at the intervals you set is fabulous and provides such welcome breaks within a long day in front of the Zoom screen. They have helped me with back pain, neck pain, sciatica, and the monotony of these WFH days. The animated exercise guides are terrific as are the voiced guidance. These breaks are my favorite parts of each work day.
Would give it 100 stars if I could
This app has helped me lead a more productive and healthy life. The useful reminders for breaks in the day - especially during COVID when it’s so easy to just work all day - have been the exact space I’ve needed. Also, the developer has been unparalleled in their responses, taking feedback and suggestions very seriously. Couldn’t ask for a better engineering team behind this gem! Get it and buy the premium subscription too - it’s cheap and you won’t regret it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Calvin Cheng
- 116.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Calvin Cheng
- In-App Purchases
- StretchMinder Plus $34.99
- StretchMinder Plus $24.99
- StretchMinder Plus $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.