Our new PayPal app is a simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeaway, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, check PayPal activity, choose currencies to send around the world and more. Plus, we’ve added some new features we think you’ll love…
*NEW* A TOUCH-FREE WAY TO PAY OR BE PAID
• If you’re buying, simply scan the QR code to pay securely with your PayPal app.
• Whatever you’re selling, now you can quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY FOR FREE
• When funded by a bank account or balance, it’s free and secure to send money or ask for it back from friends and family in the US.
• All you need is an email address, mobile number, bank account, cash pick up service point or mobile top up details. *An account with PayPal is required to send and receive money. If you don’t have an account with PayPal, you can sign up for free quickly and easily.
• NEW FEATURE: just type a name, email or phone number and PayPal will find the right person for you.
• Request money quickly and securely from friends or family with just a few taps.
GET INSTANT SPENDING NOTIFICATIONS
• Never miss a thing – keep on top of payments and sending or receiving money, with instant push notifications.
• Check out all your latest PayPal activity, by just logging in.
ACCESS YOUR BALANCE INSTANTLY WITH THE PAYPAL CASH CARD
• Easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your account with PayPal.
• Shop in-store, online or everywhere Mastercard® is accepted and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
• PayPal Cash Plus account required to get the card.
TRUST PAYPAL SECURE TRANSACTIONS
• You can be sure PayPal will help keep your financial information secure, with commercially available encryption, and fraud detection. All that plus monitoring transactions, 24/7.
Not all features may be available in your market.
You can now access your rewards from the home screen.
Get it now. Pay Later. PayPal now offers short-term installment plans at checkout available for US customers.
We've added an extra layer of security allowing you to confirm your identity without having to make a purchase.
Let's keep it simple. Add your favorite loyalty reward cards to PayPal for an even faster checkout.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
PayPal ALL•STAR real real real real review
I don’t have a bank account with a physical bank because my account closed because of an ex that’s neither here nor there BUTShort, sweet and most importantly direct....PayPal has been the *MVP* when it comes to in app in which card info and money is being transferred/deposited & used in your day to day lives. Although when you are waiting to get the physical card in the mail it does take a solid two weeks but once it comes it’s smooth sailing… And I mean smooth sailing without a single hitch. I send money to friends I receive money without needing to do anything further they can just send me some thing and it goes right into my account and it’s ready within literal seconds & **NOT A SINGLE HIDDEN FEE** (vise/versa)I’ve gotten more use out of PayPal including the app and the physical card more than I think I’ve ever with any bank account at a physical bank in my entire life. Absolutely recommend..Every single aspect of activity is monitored and reported upon with an email with insight on what you should worry about where PayPal is accepted, how to load your card etc. Im 27 & my mother who is absolutely not at all savvy who still has a flip phone uses the app on my phone when she needs to with complete ease. The interface is so simple thanks PayPal for being the ONE&ONLY
Better then a Bank
I have no had PayPal for at least ten years and love it!!!! It keeps excellent records for you all your history and with whom. I’ve read some of the negative remarks and I have an extremely hard time believing many of them. Yes that they might of spend some time on the phone; well guess what nothing in this world happens at a snap of the finger. Yes even with banks and Comcast you can spend 2-3 hours on the bank; as long as your issue has been resolved. Anytime I have called PayPal for anything they have always resolved my issue. They have opened cases for me and have never taken a penny; they do NOT Charge for that so stop lying. Also if someone has sent you money and then called and filed a case against it and their bank, yes you have to deal with the person who did that and not PayPal. Just as any bank receives a fraudulent transaction and gives back the money so does PayPal. So why do you think if someone called in on you and said it is a fraudulent transaction you get to keep the money? Hence you have to deal with the person who owes you money. I completely understand people love to complain and make an elephant out of a mouse. However, any issue I have ever had was dealt with amazing customer service.
Since ebay sold it in early 2017 or so, PayPal...
Is still very good customer service and guarantees their purchases (and I've had to use that before because of scammers)! But now with every item purchased, you have to verify yourself with a phone call or text! Every time, even for ten cents! Annoying! How about one time only...it's still me!!! Glad the newest update allows you to separate different purchases into separate addresses since I have a business and two homes etc! Still like it but wish more businesses took PayPal! Only my hairdresser does but I wish markers and gas or restaurants did because I'd use it more and transfer less money from PayPal to my bank! Think about it new PayPal owners! The world is changing and you paid billions for this company! I just gave you a free marketing strategy that you otherwise would've had to pay a bunch of soft-heads millions of dollars to think of, if they would've. Now figure it out (or other companies like Venmo or even MasterCard will do it...Apple already has/is)! Good luck. I'm getting sick of verifying every purchase I make! How about over $100?! Fifty cent purchase from China requiring verification?! If I didn't get it I wouldn't care even! Loosen up guys! And gals! You'll make a lot of money! Just stop harassing customers who have been on PayPal for decades and decades already! We aren't the thieves!!! Thanks for everything else...good job ;)
- PayPal, Inc.
- 239.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © PayPal, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.