No subscription fee! Try eWallet completely free for 30 days. Includes Dark Mode and also improved AutoFill support for easily entering passwords into apps and web pages.
Lock your passwords, credit cards and bank account numbers behind military-grade encryption and carry them with you wherever you go by installing the most sophisticated and easy to-use password manager app on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Stay safe, stay strong, stay smart with the universal iOS / iPadOS app, eWallet®.
Try before you buy! Try eWallet completely free for 30 days with full functionality (see details below).
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry about carrying sensitive information around in your pocket any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full iCloud or Dropbox backup of your secure “wallets” and the option to seamlessly sync data between devices and computers, eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at https://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Touch ID and Face ID support for secure yet convenient access on compatible devices
* Optimized for large and high resolution screens
* Dark Mode (iOS / iPadOS 13+)
* Support multitasking (Slide Over and Split View) on iPad (iOS 9+)
* Backup your data to iCloud or Dropbox
* Sync your data seamlessly via cloud or Wi-Fi with eWallet’s PC and Mac apps (purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details — keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* AutoPass automatic password entering through built-in browser control
* AutoFill provider for entering usernames and passwords directly in Safari and other apps (iOS 12+)
Ilium Software has over 24 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.
Notes on the trial version:
* It's completely free to use for 30-days
* Any time during or after the trial, you can purchase eWallet via an in-app purchase
* There is no subscription fee (monthly, yearly, or otherwise)
* If you elect not to purchase eWallet and the trial expires, you'll still be able to access your existing info but you won't be able to update it
* Purchasing eWallet extends its functionality beyond the trial period and you'll be able to continue to change your information, add new info, generate new passwords, sync, etc.
* Fixed an issue with the date picker on iOS / iPadOS 14
* Fixed an issue with selecting optional cloud service on iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Worth it 100%
Been using it since 2010! They keep working on it so that is great! Seriously guys/gals thank you SO much for continuing to improve this great app and not leaving us. Because of this and because of its great utility, ease of use, simplicity, etc etc, I recommend it to everyone. You've gotten at least a 100 additional downloads because of my high praises for this wonderful lil app! Keep up the great work!
Update: If you read all the negative reviews, they’re all user error (like the one guy who forgot his password and blamed the app, or the few that don’t know how to activate faceID or make a new wallet or sync or contact the developers, etc etc) ALL things that are VERY simple to do! They’re all right there!!!
Still worth it 100% after 10 years. NEVER any issues through 6 phones, 3 iPads, and 4 computers (apple AND windows). Flawless syncing. Great developer support. GREAT PRIVACY!! And never cash-grabbing by offering other “pro” features or changing to subscription model - I paid once, almost 10 yrs ago and they have honored that to this day.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your very kind words! And for recommending eWallet to others! We appreciate your high praise, and hope to continue to live up to your expectations.
Lee @ Ilium Software https://www.iliumsoft.com/contactus
All time favorite app! It's the best!
Been using for yrs. Started using on an HP PDA. Have thousands of cards. I use everyday for so much. Always finding more and more uses for this app. Please do not sell to Microsoft. I wish you would bring back or upgrade List Pro, another fantastic app especially now that Wunderlist is no more. As usual, Microsoft buys, and it immediately goes downhill fast. That complaint on MS was free.
My only recommendation is continue to add card templates. Examples, firearms, jewelry, home inventory items like electronics, appliances, etc. I've ask three times in the past 10 yrs to be a beta tester or just to help make better with recommendations but no response, which is fine. I could help make this app move up the list with additional mods and additions.
Great Start - Hoping for Quick and Contiued Updates
I love the product and would like to see the following enhancements to make it even better. Here are some things that I think will make eWallet even better:
1. Ability to have a setting to search by just Card name instead of everything in the card info or at the very least, put entries that have the search criterai in their title at the top of the search list.
2. Have preferrences and defaults for card types in the Desktop software carry over to the iPhone software (like Default card type and color of card). When I create cards on the iPhone they are a different color than those created in the desktop app. Also it is not easy to find the correct color to change it to when you try to make it consistent.
3. Ability to Change the type of card and have the common fields move over to the new card type.
4 Default colors for card types on the desktop should also be used on the iPhone, when cards are created there.
5. How do you pick the same color for one card that was used for another card?
6. How can you sort by the newest cards that were just added? Sometime I like to check that the cards that were recently entered are complete and consistent with the existing cards.
7. Support for Dark Mode would be nice.
I look forward to your next version of eWallet. It is an indispensable application for all of us, which is why we look forward to quick imporvements to these items. Thank you for listening.
Developer Response ,
HI TechMaster! Thanks for your feedback and suggestions for eWallet! Please contact us directly at: https://www.iliumsoft.com/contactus so I can ask you a few questions about your suggestions (remind me you posted them). Look forward to hearing from you.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ilium Software, Inc.
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2010-2021 Ilium Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 30-day Trial
- Full Functionality $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.