Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Telnet and SSH2 protocol.
- Landscape mode.
- Auto login.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Zebra LI3678 barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode scanner and card reader.
- SocketMobile S700 and series 7 hardware scanner.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Pop up keyboard.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
- support for the Menlo font.
- new option : swap done with return.
- dark mode
Ratings and Reviews
Adds Control key to keyboard. Use Control-[ to create <ESC> key for VT100 keyboard emulation (e.g. <ESC>OP for F1 or PF1). Can be used in a pinch for most needs. However its a pain to use the <ENTER> key since it's not available on the keyboard but has to be selected from the app's header section, the same way you select the <Control> key. Should be available via the normal iPhone keyboard. Best used in landscape mode (yes, even for 80 column) since screen can't be resized or moved like in other apps.
I disabled auto update because of this
When I originally downloaded this app, there were very few limitations, mainly concerning which keys you could press. Then the developer updated the app and changed the limitation: the full keyboard was available, but sessions cannot last longer than five minutes. I held off updating for three months, and would have waited longer had I not accidentally hit the button. It was uninstalled in less than 60 seconds. Sorry, but I’m not allowing that.
Can’t type and bait/switch issues
Keyboard no longer works, and now I lost the ability of using app for more than five minutes. Those two issues were not there prior to updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.