TN3270 emulate an IBM 3278 terminal for easy access to an IBM Mainframe.
Has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Supports all standard 3270 emulation features
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 32x80)
- SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer).
- Barcode scanner (OPTICON 2002) and Camera as scanner.
- Air Print.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser
- Support for 10 different EBCDIC code pages
- Colors can be customized
- Hotspots (Fxx= , PFxx= and URL text in the 3270 screen can be used as buttons)
- Better layout for devices without a home button.
- Hold down the space bar to move the cursor anywhere on the 3270 screen.
- General bug fixing.
Ratings and Reviews
Great product - solved the problem
I love this product. Unfortunately I still have to use a 3270 interface to handle student registrations and such at a major US university. I recently got the iPad Pro and with this app I don't have to take my computer home at night. My iPad Pro with this app solved the problem. If you still have to use 3270 interface, get this app. It is worth it....I have been using about a week and the LTE version works just fine. I may spend the $$ to upgrade but am happy with this right now.....
Works great on my mainframe system going to upgrade to get full functions
Need's a bit of work
While I was able to connect, there were a few issues with password protected fields not having data inserted, tab positioning, and the lack of a lock/reset for information entered in a non-output field. After a few tries of entering a simple CMS session editing a member, and saving it, I gave up and deleted the lite version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.