LastPass is a password manager that secures your passwords and personal information in an encrypted vault. As you visit apps and sites, LastPass autofills your login credentials. From your LastPass vault, you can store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information securely in notes, and more. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill web browser and app logins for you.
Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you and keep you safe online.
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need for your online information.
- Store usernames and passwords for all your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
- Autofill your usernames and passwords in apps and websites. Simply launch your apps or navigate to a sign-in page and LastPass will fill in your credentials.
- Automatically save usernames and passwords to your vault in Safari and other mobile browsers.
- New! LastPass now offers a mobile Safari extension that simplifies filling, generating, and saving of credentials directly from your Safari browser.
- Never forget a password again. Only remember your LastPass master password and LastPass secures the rest.
- With automatic device sync, anything you save on one device is instantly available on other devices.
- Securely store information like credit card numbers, health insurance cards, and notes in the encrypted vault.
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or Wi-Fi password.
- Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) secures your password vault to add a second layer of protection to your account.
LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information is available to you, and only you. Your vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
Trusted by Millions
- Trusted by 33+ million users and 100,000+ businesses
- LastPass has been highlighted in PCWorld, Inc., PCMag, ITProPortal, LaptopMag, TechRadar, U.S. News & World Report, NPR, TODAY, TechCrunch, CIO, and more!
Get more with LastPass Premium:
LastPass offers a free 30-day trial of our Premium solution. With our LastPass Premium and Families, you will benefit from:
- Unlimited device type access from any operating system
- Unlimited sharing of passwords, items, and notes
- 1GB encrypted file storage
- Premium multi-factor authentication (MFA), like YubiKey
- Emergency access
- Personal support
Your subscription will automatically renew every year and payment will be charged to your iTunes account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
Download LastPass today for simple, secure access to your passwords!
Give us feedback
Keep the feedback coming! Join the conversation by providing feedback, giving product suggestions, or asking questions in our online community: https://bit.ly/3NP56M0
Thanks for using LastPass! What’s new: Released a new version of the Safari Extension for iOS. Turn on the new extension in LastPass Settings > Safari Extension.
- Fixed crash occurring with autofill on iPad.
Keep the feedback coming! Please feel free to share feedback on our community: https://bit.ly/3NP56M0
Ratings and Reviews
Life is easier now!
Between my work and my personal websites I have over 250 sites, Log in’s, and passwords to try and remember. Which is virtually impossible for me! So I had been using an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of them all and I just had the spreadsheet password-protected. But we all know Excel passwords are so easy to break but that was the best way for me to keep track of my websites and all the supporting information to access them. When I started looking for a password keeper I contacted my company‘s IT department and asked them what they recommend. They said hands down it would be the LastPass App. And they are absolutely right! I am able to keep everything I need in the app since it also has a notes section where I can keep other supporting information like account numbers, pin numbers, etc. I also like that I can log into LastPass from any one of my devices, launch any of my websites directly from the app, and have it automatically log me in. I am completely satisfied with the ease of use and versatility of this app! I highly recommend it! It is also one of the most secure password keepers on the market as long as you have a good strong password for it. ***Just beware,*** do not ever forget your password to access LastPass. You will not be able to retrieve it nor will LassPass be able to reset it for you.
If there is one app you must have, this is it
Having a password manager is a no-brainer. It's incredibly stupid to reuse passwords across sites. One look at the number of hacked websites that we get each month and you would know why not to reuse passwords.
So with hundreds of websites and apps, it just makes no sense to remember so many passwords. Last pass does a fantastic job of remembering passwords for you. Not only does it remember your passwords it also helps you to generate new ones. It gives you a great deal of flexibility in choosing the type of password that you would like to use. It’s a lot more intuitive to use then most other password managers. Apple provides a password manager in the form of iCloud passwords. however, apples password manager is still basic. Last pass gives you everything that you need. What makes it even more awesome is iOS 12. The need of support for password managers and I was 12 makes it extremely easy to use a password manager with any website or application. Last pass really shines with ios12.
Worst Customer Service Possible
The app itself is good, but don’t have a technical problem that doesn’t fit into one of their predetermine issues. You will NEVER get resolution. Talking to a human is not an option. There is a number that gives you three options, two of which direct you to the online website, and then immediately hangs up on you. The other does direct you to a human, who doesn’t work for LastPass, and can’t help with anything.
I started using last pass about 3 years ago, and loved it. I moved two years ago, and had to change my email address since the provider didn’t service my new neighborhood. I looked around for a way to change my login email on the app, but couldn’t figure it out. Skip forward to last week, and something happened to the password I had been using for years to access LastPass. I couldn’t reset it since it wanted to send the resetting email to my nonexistent email. I submitted a report to LastPass and got a confirmation email back (good so far). A day later I got an email from one of their Tier 1 employees asking me to answer a bunch of questions confirming my identification I assume (good so far). That was the last communication I’ve received from LastPass. My life is tied to all of the data stored in this app, and I can’t get a simple user name converted to a new email address. If you’re backed up, tell me. Tell me something! Worst customer service!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 130.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2008-2021 by LogMeIn, Inc., All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- LastPass Premium $35.99