Time.Calc is the perfect tool to work with time! Its intuitive user interface makes even complicated time calculations simple. Both 24h and am/pm are supported. Especially the data in flight logs can be handled easily. Time.Calc also includes a convenient way to calculate working hours. This is perfect for employees, students, or freelancers.
- Calculate the duration between two points of time
- Add and subtract durations
- Flexible design: you can work with only hours and minutes for work time but include seconds whenever you want
- Tap sounds for all buttons (can be switched off)
- Configurable rounding options: Results can be rounded up to a variety of different intervals. Useful, if you bill for every hour commenced.
- Supports negative values as input parameter and result
- mail your calculations or save them to the internal calendar
- iPad version with convenient protocol of previous calculations
We have implemented minor fixes for newer iOS versions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have a very flexible work schedules but am not allowed overtime. I’ve been having a “hard time” clocking out at precisely the right time. My supervisor mentioned it to me several times much to my embarrassment. I spent a good hour looking for solutions (I refuse to do my own calculations when I know there’s a better way) until I found this. Now no matter when I clock in or how long I take for lunch I’ll know precisely when to clock out to get my 8.
Love this app but one request
I've been using this app for months now and love it. One improvement I would like to see is on the time calculator tab in addition to the the total hours to also see the hours converted to minutes. For example if the time difference is 4:00 to also show 240 minutes.
I've downloaded this app before and deleted because of the same issue.. I'm thinking the Creators would've updated and improved it by now.. I decided to download it again but its still doing the same thing.. After awhile of having the app it starts calculating inaccurate time... I used the app to quickly calculate my hours worked for the day to keep up with my time on my own.. I always write my time down as soon as I clock in and out every day and at the end of my shift, I use this app to precisely calculate my total hours up for that day..
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.