The EagleView App lets contractors order and access EagleView property measurements to help generate estimates, plan for jobs, and show homeowners what they can expect.
- Easy to use interface
- Auto login
- Quick onboarding experience
- Streamlined ordering process that can be completed anytime, anywhere
- Dashboard containing report history
- Automatic quoting
- A Suggested Waste Factor, unique to every residential asphalt roof
- 3D Visualizer to view measurements and proposed improvements
- Augmented reality (available on AR compatible devices)
- Access to EagleView property imagery and ability to upload your own imagery
- Ability to annotate images
Download the FREE EagleView app Today!
The EagleView App helps contractors increase win rates and improve profitability with the following feature enhancements:
- The 3D Visualizer now includes wall renderings for all 3D Roof Reports and wall measurements for all Wall Reports, and measurements displayed in decimal feet
- A Suggested Waste Factor unique to every roof in the waste calculation table
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best measurement tool I’ve used
Love this app. Although it is kind of pricey it assures our company has correct measurements for our customers and is 99.9% of the time right on the dot with its numbers. The money spent to get the correct measurements the first time it saves you a lot of time and wasted money on materials if you over order because you measured wrong especially if you have a very steep house.
Eagle view takes way too long to get the report to the sales reps. This has forced us to preorder the day prior. However that in itself has created yet another problem, when a customer cancels, we are stuck with a prepaid for EagleView on a home we no longer need.
This is costing our company a substantial amount of off the top revenue. This entire problem could be fixed with a much quicker response time to get the report.
EagleView is also not near as accurate as we were informed. We do NOT take what EagleView tells us as fact and I’d say a good 75% of the time if air went with EV numbers, I’d lose money.
Like waiting on a woman
48 hour wait is quite an inconvenience to wait for measurements to complete an estimate for a customer. And would be more convient if I was able to order say a gutter measurement report and a wall measurement report together
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.