The TD app for iOS provides quick, easy, secure access to your TD chequing, savings, credit, and investment accounts.
• Check account balances and transaction history.
• Make TD Credit Card payments.
• Make Canadian bill payments.
• Deposit a cheque by taking a picture with TD Mobile Deposit.
• Send, request and receive money with Interac e-Transfer® (1).
• Get answers to many of your everyday TD banking questions 24/7, 365 days a year with TD Clari.
• Keep track of your spending and receive real time notifications with TD MySpend (2).
• With TD for Me, receive information about TD Canada Trust Branches, local events, offers and tips.
The TD app allows you to monitor the market, research investment ideas, and trade everything from stocks to options.
• Act quickly on market opportunities: trade stocks, ETFs, options and multi-leg options, as well as mutual funds.
• Help protect your portfolio from market loss with stop orders.
• TD Direct Investing clients can now view their account performance at a glance, monitor the status of their trades and stay up to date on events relevant to their portfolio.
• Keep tabs on your favourite securities with watchlists, which sync with WebBroker.
• Set mobile push notifications to receive real-time price alerts for stocks, ETFs and mutual funds.
• Interactive charts and real-time quotes can help you make informed decisions on the go.
By clicking "Get", you consent to the installation of the TD app (3) and any future updates that can perform the functions described. The TD app is for use by customers with TD Canada Trust banking accounts and an active EasyWeb account. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting this app.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
We use your mobile marketing identifier and other technologies to deliver personalized content on our websites and relevant advertising on other websites, unless you change your preferences. To update/manage these preferences on the TD app, use your device's opt-out settings. Open: Settings > Privacy > Advertising” and turn on “Limit Ad Tracking” to opt-out of interest-based ads. To manage these preferences on our websites, use your browser and select Ad Choices & Personalization at the bottom of the www.td.com homepage.
If you require assistance, call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email us at email@example.com.
(1) Interac e-Transfer® is a registered trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
(2) TD MySpend works best with the TD app. However, you do not need to download the TD app to use TD MySpend.
(3) Provided by The TD Bank Group which includes The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates, who provide deposit, investment, loan, securities, trust, insurance and other products or services.
• Various optimizations and fixes.
We love hearing from you! If you are experiencing issues, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the Feedback page in the app. If you enjoy TD Mobile Banking, please give us a review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but could be better
This app has lots of information, but it’s not easy to get to. Everything takes more clicks than is necessary. For example, tap holdings, and you see a list with your gains and losses as you should. But then to get details like P/E ratio, tap again, and then again, and then again.
However, one great feature is that it will show your portfolio performance compared to your personal target as well as standard benchmarks over a variety of time periods. TD Ameritrade, by way of comparison, doesn’t do this.
Great app finally!!!
I live in the United States some of my checks come in the form of Canadian checks and I’m on able to deposit them here… Then I have to send them back to Canada with my signature etc. etc. I finally was able to get your app downloaded on my phone and use it for the first time tonight and I can’t tell you how happy I am… Thank you so much
Finally!!! You guys finally support iPhone X.
You also did a nice parallax header effect and I really like the way the buttons move to the navigation bar and scales when you touch them. The best part is... you get haptic feedback so you know you’ve touched the buttons.
The new theme is great. Easy to use. Now please theme the accounts screen!
Also I found a bug. The Apple Pay menu with two cards added puts the second card below the safeAreaInsets so you can’t actually tap the second card because it activates the system drag gesture.
IE: the second card is so far down the screen and there’s no way to press it and doesn’t scroll on iPhone X..
- Toronto Dominion Bank Financial Group
- 357.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 The Toronto-Dominion Bank
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.