Run your business wherever you are. Whether you have one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
• Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
• Print packing slips and shipping labels
• Manage tags and notes
• Contact customers
• Add Timeline comments
• Track conversion right from your order details
• Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
• View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
• Add products manually or through barcode scan
• Create and update automated or manual collections
• Manage product tags and categories
• Define product and collection visibility on sales channels
• Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
• Create Facebook ads on the go
• Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
• Write new content for your blog
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
• Add and edit customer details
• Contact customers
• Create special discounts for holidays and sales
• Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
• View sales reports by day, week, or month
• Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
• Sell online, in-store and more
• Reach your customers wherever you're selling
• Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE’S FEATURES WITH APPS AND THEMES
• Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
• Browse our catalog of free themes and change your online store appearance
Shopify handles everything from marketing to payments, including mobile payments, a secure shopping cart, and shipping. Whether you want to sell t-shirts, jewelry, or clothes, Shopify has everything you need to run your ecommerce store.
• Bug fix: We fixed an issue with editing customer and shipping addresses.
Ratings and Reviews
Changed my life...
About 2 years ago, I was working 2 jobs while also attending college full time and still barely making it by. I honestly saw myself making no progress and my bank account hovered around 2k because of all the bills i had to pay. One day I literally thought to myself, “ i’m going no where and i need to do something about this. How can i make some extra money?” 1 hour later I read a blog online and learned about dropshipping with Shopify. Basically: build a website using a shopify theme and sell products on aliexpress at a markup. 2 weeks later I had my first website up. 1 week after that and i had already shut it down. I realized something i think most people don’t. It’s not as simple as people make it seem to be. I needed a vision, a plan, and the motivation/courage to act on it. I had a lot of ups and downs but long story short: 2 years later now my website is my full time job and i’m on track to bringing in over 1 million in revenue and 300k in profit this year. Crazy part is i only “work” 2 hours a day. Trust me: make it your passion, learn everything you can, adapt. Your hard work WILL pay off eventually. For me, it took about 1.5 years.
I started out on Etsy, I really took a leap of faith in getting Shopify but it has been doing really well for me!! I use the $29 a month option & I use my Facebook VIP group to refer everyone to the website to make their orders. They are every happy with shopping on it! I keep my Etsy as it still gets a lot of traffic, but when someone messages me on Etsy I refer them to our VIP group & website and that has helped me to grow a lot more!! I do hope to see improvements made where we don’t have to use as many apps for certain tasks. But other than that it has been great and really helped my business grow! If you don’t want a huge bill though, use the pirate ship app within the Shopify App Store and you will be charged immediately for your labels instead of it piling onto your Shopify bill! I learned that the hard way! Haha! I tried to use other platforms but found Shopify to be the most user friendly & professional looking. Take the plunge! As long as you’re working at it, you to can succeed! Thank you Shopify!
Customer Service is Trash
If I can give this company zero stars I would. I’ve tried to ask for help in retrieving my store that seem like as though it was deleted. The trial hasn’t even ended yet and I already have build my store website and was set to go. I tried to pay for the monthly subscription and boom and the site got shut down and I couldn’t enter my Shopify account anymore!!! I’ve tried to look up their customer service number and they don’t have one. Shopify have some weird email/text messages system to “seemingly” help their customers and owners. Well I’ve tried to ask for help regarding my problem and someone under the name of Viral B said he will refer someone to me in that the span of an hour of texting trying to verify my indentity🙄. Not to mention I was waiting for about 20 mins to reach someone from Shopify customer service! That was a waste of my time. Viral B stated it would take up to 72 hours for someone from The Risk Operational team to reach out to me... welp it’s been over a week and a half and no one has reach out to me. Well when I returned a email asking for someone to reach out to me... well u guess it, no one replied to me. All I can say is if you trying to build ur business and just now what can happen. Shopify customer Service is absolutely trash 🗑!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shopify Inc.
- 269.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Shopify
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.