We believe being organized is easy and everyone can do it.
Our philosophy is clear: simple *stays* organized. If you want an organization system that will last, you need something easy for you to implement and continue using for years to come.
For simplicity, nothing beats a piece of paper – except a piece of paper that can be magically accessed by you from anywhere.
So that’s what TeuxDeux is: simple, syncing paper.
We know people probably love the meditative nature of throwing away a part of a tree, but we sync everywhere so you can't lose us.
Keeping organization simple with our digital planner will bring you:
*We're the most refreshing task manager in a sea of Red Bull and Monster Drink cans.*
- A single, streamlined view of your day (just like a paper to-do list!) so you can clearly see all of your items
- Procrastinate with our intuitive 'Swipe to Tomorrow' gesture
- Re-arrange your lists with simple drag and drop for tasks
- Custom colors and a beautiful, clean design so that every time you open your to-do list, you like what you see
*(There are also flying cats hiding in TeuxDeux but – similar to the gravity-locked ones in real life – they don't help with anything.)*
**PEACE AND CALM**
*Greet each day with an uncluttered mind.*
- Automatic task rollover so you can try again tomorrow to finish what you left undone today
- Recurring to-dos for those things you need to do every day, every week, every month, and so on...
- With Markdown and emoji support, TeuxDeux is your handmade to-do list. A beautiful, elegant way to get stuff done.
*A simple tool for making and keeping your commitments—to yourself, your work, and your loved ones.*
- Stash ideas, bucket list items, and plans for later with our unlimited Someday lists.
- Add a new task with one click, tap, or pull – whatever works best for you at the moment so you can add a to-do and forget about it (for now)
- Our clean and simple interface is free from distraction – so you can get it all done without interruption
Best of all? We're free to use on iOS. And free beats paper, every time.
– Easier editing for email and password
– Under-the-hood improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great but could use some small changes
I love the set up of this app and I find it so beautiful and simple to use. I’m a big fan of the flying cats and the customization as well. I also like that it is free for iOS, as I never use my computer to plan anything. I’m just not near it enough but I always have my phone on me. I also really like the lists category, as I can just brain dump everything I need to remember and shop for.
While I love the app and the simplicity of it, there are a few small things I would change.
1. I am not sure how to stop reoccurring tasks (besides cancelling them via the website version of TeuxDeux. Maybe this is a feature but I can’t seem to find it.
There were a few reoccurring tasks I created by accident and I was scared they would just be there permanently and bother me for eternity.
2. This is very small and nit-picky, but the ability to delete something without crossing it off first. Being new to the app, I struggled trying to delete something for 5 minutes before realizing I needed to cross it off and then delete it.
3. Creating the # headers seem to be a tiny bit glitchy.
Overall the app is great! But I do think it could be a little more user-friendly for iPhone users who rarely go on their laptops. The reoccurring tasks thing is a big one specifically for me, as I’m prone to accidentally typing stuff. I also think that it is a bit confusing to figure out for a beginner and could use a little more instruction.
Apple Watch app please!
I love the design of this product and have been using it often throughout my workdays, but I’m afraid I’m going to need to switch to another to do product that’s compatible with Apple Watch. I sometimes need to leave my phone behind while working, and would love to just be able to cross tasks off on my watch without having to grab my phone or go back to my computer.
Developers, if you’re listening, please build an Apple Watch version!
Otherwise, I’m a big fan of this product.
A Godsend for My ADHD
Struggling to remember to do things is a constant struggle with my inattentive-type ADHD. This app had been tremendously helpful to me.
I love that the interface has today and “someday” as the two main buttons you can get to quickly. What that means for me is that every time I think of or notice something I need to do (“Call Uncle Joe” or “Clean out fridge”), instead of it disappearing into the void of “later,” which literally does not exist in my brain, I can very quickly write it somewhere I can revisit.
This app has really helped me get things done that usually wouldn’t be started until they were an emergency. Thank you so much for developing this great app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TeuxDeux, LLC
- 12.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 swissmiss & Fictive Kin