KRCR News Channel 7 is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platform.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app itself is fairly nice. Ability to change layers (radar/wind/snow, et cetera) is helpful. The "key" which shows intensity of layer is no longer displayed. The worst part--forecasting is as horrible as the stock weather app on iPhone.
I’ve loved this app for years, but the last few weeks it’s frozen up like 70% of the time. I’ve tried reinstalling and turning the phn on and off. So frustrating! I want my working App back!
Really like the current info including earthquake activity. I was using the weather channel app but will use this now. It's easier than checking the thermometer outside to determine when you can open the windows at night.
I would be willing to pay .99 to ditch the ads.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.