WFMY News 2 is proud to announce a full featured weather app for your smartphone. It contains a highly responsive interactive radar map with looping. You will also get hi-res satellite cloud imagery, color-coded weather alerts, 10-day forecasts with daily and hourly detail, and much more.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was great until...
With the upgrade, no longer compatible with iPhone 5c. Was a great app, and my primary weather app until...
Was a great app until it updated. Now I can't switch between my saved place to see what's going on where. It just stays on current location without any way of viewing any you have saved. Please fix this back so I don't have to delete and look for a different radar.
Was a good app. Now requires you to have location services on all the time instead of just while using the app. PLEASE FIX AND CHANGE IT BACK. Until then I no longer use this app.
Running OS 13.3. The app no longer opens! Waiting for update. Moving to WRAL in the interim. This app is better... when it works.
Good news! Around January 6th, the update came through and we’re back in business!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.