Our latest update lets you know exactly where to exit the Interstate to find the cheapest gas prices. Works for unleaded, mid grade, premium, and diesel fuel.
The iExit Interstate Exit Guide is a must-have on your next road trip. It figures out where you are on the Interstate, and shows you what's ahead.
Need gas? iExit knows all the gas prices in the United States, and can tell you which station is cheapest at each exit. It also makes it easy to compare prices by the exits ahead, letting you know exactly where to exit to save the most. It works for Unleaded, Mid Grade, Premium, and Diesel.
Need food? iExit has you covered, no matter if you're looking for the usual fast food or something local. It also integrates Yelp ratings and reviews to help you decide.
Need a place to stay for the night? iExit lists all hotels within 3 miles of an exit ramp. But if you're looking for a deal, we have thousands of same-day discounted rates that are cheaper than you'll find anywhere else.
Looking for a specific chain, like Cracker Barrel? Or maybe a specific amenity, like WiFi? Or maybe a rest area? Just search for it and we'll show you the exits ahead with a match.
Don't take another road trip without iExit!
** Important Notes **
● Your device must have GPS hardware or a connection to the internet for iExit to display results based on your location.
● iExit is compatible with iOS 11.0 and later.
● iExit only works in the United States on limited access highways, most of which are official Interstate highways.
If you have a question or complaint about iExit, please reach out to us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review here. We work incredibly hard to build you the best In guide app in the App Store, and we value your feedback and will reply immediately. Thanks for using iExit!
Fixed a bug where the app crashes when searching for nearby highways.
Welcome to iExit version 10! This update brings a completely redesigned and updated iExit, and we think you're going to love it.
- First and foremost, GAS PRICES. If you're needing to exit the Interstate for gas, iExit now tells you the cheapest station at each exit. It also lets you compare exits by gas prices, so that you can be sure you exit where prices are the cheapest. No other app out there lists gas prices by Interstate exit, so be sure to use iExit on your next trip and save at the tank.
- We have redesigned the home page to let you 1) change location easily (if you want to search somewhere besides your current location), 2) select a nearby highway and see upcoming exits, even if not on the Interstate, and 3) search for places around you. If you search for gas stations nearby, you can easily find the cheapest gas station within 5 miles of you.
- When you are viewing the exits ahead of you, we have made it easy to search for the major categories: Gas, Food, and Hotels. We also make it easy to perform a custom search, as has always been the case.
- We have updated some parts of iExit to list businesses horizontally instead of vertically. This will help cut down on endless scrolling at exits that contain many businesses.
- We've added Dark Mode to make it easier on the eyes when using iExit for night driving.
- We've also introduced a banner ad at the bottom of the app to help pay the bills. If you would like to remove the banner ad, you can pay a one-time, in-app purchase of $1.99.
Please let us know how you like the new update. Feel free to leave a review, but if you have questions or feedback, please get in touch at email@example.com.
Thanks and safe travels!
-The iExit Team
Ratings and Reviews
Never Guess How Far to Next Rest Area!!!
I love that (just as the name of the app suggests) it tells you the number (mile marker) of the exit you’re looking for. Auto-detecting what highway you’re on + the direction you’re traveling is also really nice. When we travel with family, we often have up to a dozen people + dogs in multiple cars, so it’s a great benefit to see everything offered at each exit, because let’s face it… not everyone wants the same thing. Some need a Starbucks, the cars need gas, one couple wants subway (or something healthier than fast food)… being able to plan ahead for stopping at 1 exit that will offer something for everyone, really helps a lot!
Speaking of planning ahead… that’s the one thing that iExit doesn’t have, which I’d love to see in the future: Trip / Route Planning - If we could input a trip destination, plan ahead for whatever stops we will probably make (knowing what’s available at each obviously), & then have it sync with our gps (or run in the background), letting us know how far till our next stop or alerts when we’re getting close etc.
One of the best apps I've ever downloaded!!!
We just finished driving 1900 miles through the Northwest United States. This app was an amazing help on our trip. It let us know what exits were coming up and what restaurants, stores, and gas stations (including the accurate prices of gas at that exit) were coming up. It also lets you know with a rolling "odometer" how far it is to the next exit then deletes each exit as you pass it. It also lets you know how far it is to the next rest area. I don't think I've downloaded a more practical app than iExit and Google Maps with navigator. I even told some places we stopped at that we used the iExit app to find them. I normally don't write too many reviews of apps. I wanted to review this one because it was such a help to us during our travels and repay them for developing this app. If you're driving then iExit and Google Maps with the voice navigator are a must! I hope you can tell by this review that I was totally blown away by this app. Travelers, download it and then write a review. I guarantee you that you will write a positive review.
Found my wallet!!!!!
Just got back from Hilton Head Island. We usually take I-95 all the way but this year we traveled 84 to 81 to 77 to 26 to 95 through the Shenandoah Valley. Upon our return, after unpacking, I realized I didn’t have my wallet which was full of credit cards, cash and my license! Yikes! I sat down to start calling my credit cards when I decided to try and trace our stops along our route home - a daunting task as we traveled through 7 states.
With the IExit App I was able to figure out not only exactly where we stopped but the app
listed the address and phone # of the gas station where I left my wallet.
I love you, IExit app! It was so much fun to use along our 980 mile trip - telling me where the next rest area was - the welcome centers, where our next favorite gas station and how far it was from the exit ramp - [and the price] - all the food choices and we found a wonderful place to stay for the night both coming and going - complete with Yelp reviews. What’s not to love??? Thank you IExit App! You’re a life saver!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Metrocket, LLC
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Metrocket LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bottom Banner Ad Removal $1.99