Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational Apps for Kids :-)
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn the ABC by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
* Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
* Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
* Learn by sight, sound, and touch
* Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
* Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
* Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
* Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App. Only two problems
I like the app and I can definitely tell that my daughter is learning her upper and lower case letters. The two issues that I have are that the I and a on here are not how the children learn them in school and its gets very confusing for her. The capital I looks exactly like the lowercase L and that does not help her to understand. Also the lowercase a looks different as well. Other than that I do love the app but I’d definitely wish to see that being considered for change.
Simple enough for special needs
I NEVER leave app reviews, I just delete them and ignore them. However, my 5 year old failed PreK a few times, and never learned to identify even one letter. With the pandemic we began homeschooling. I ran into this app after many frustrating sessions with her trying to teach her-where she would just forget the letter we were working on 5 minutes later. She has brain damage and low IQ. 5 days into this app using 15 minutes a day and she can identify SEVEN letters on her own! SEVEN! Two years of special education & she couldn’t even do ONE. I’d love to see more added to this on a separate app for sounds. This is my daughters saving grace right now. Thank you!
Great App for teaching the alphabet
This is a wonderful app with so many options to make the letters more fun and appealing to kids. I also love that the multiple options allow you to go from teaching the plain letters to being able generalize them with embellishments. I also love the option which will just do the sounds if you're trying to focus on phonics. Another awesome feature is the min and max options for the number of choices presented. You can start with 1 letter for error free learning and then move to a larger field of choices to make the tasks more complicated. As a special educator this is the perfect app for teaching and assessing letter identification!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Investments Limited
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Grasshopper Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.