From the only Deaf-owned VRS provider comes the most natural calling experience for deaf and hard of hearing people. We believe that you should always maintain ownership of your call, and we achieve this through our highly-qualified interpreters and intuitive app design.
- Search function will pull up matching results in real-time as you type name or number.
- Hang Up button with two options: Hang up on the other caller and keep the interpreter, or end the connection altogether.
- Accessibility settings for sharper interface, zoomed in or out video, and button positioning.
- Voice Carry Over function for people who prefer to speak during VRS calls.
- Two-way messages function with your interpreter during VRS calls.
- Deaf Ecosystem Directory of over 800 listings of Deaf-owned businesses, Deaf professionals, and organizations and schools for the Deaf.
- Direct VRS Español for Spanish-speaking family and friends with no transfers.
- 911 button easily accessed in case of emergencies.
- Contact list that can be sorted by A-Z or Z-A, and using first or last name.
- Visual and customized ringing notifications with Philips Hue.
- Videomail with convenient callback or deletion capabilities.
- Internal Directory for all employees, Deaf or hearing, at workplaces.
Fixed a bug that affected the following on iOS 15:
- The dropdown in Call history did not display Videomail.
- The dropdown in Contacts did not display Organization contacts if a user has them.
Ratings and Reviews
Had to troubleshoot because I have T-Mobile
It keeps on saying "cannot connect" or loading for a long time before failing to connect to server so I can open the app. I troubleshooted the problem but it'd be nice to automatically have it all, not have to download a program to fix it
I love this, just one suggestion
I just love the app I really do. One suggestion would be able to use this app like when going to the doctors office and they don’t have an ASL translator. Which happened to me the other day. So I called my friend and told him to hang up and see if the ASL translator could stay on and translate for me but they were unable to. This would be cool if you could add some thing like that because it took about 10 minutes to find one online. But overall I have no complaints I really love the app thank you guys
Convo is the only VRS provider that essentially meets all my needs as a DeafBlind consumer. I have Usher Syndrome but yet the features in Convo exceeds my expectations when it comes to the interpreters and ecosystem! Convo does not have any products to add other than the ones with IOS and MacOS, especially iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks - that’s what I like about Convo! The updated iOS app is awesome with the new features especially the 911. I feel the ownership of the choices I make in using Convo!!! I feel that Convo is my own personal VRS for life. 👊🏽✊🏽👊🏽👍🏽
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Convo Communications, LLC
- 82.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Convo Communications, LLC
Get things done within this app using just your voice.