With Chili’s iPhone app, it’s easy to find your nearest restaurant, add your name to the wait list, check out the menu, order to go, reorder your favorites!
Get a Chili’s Account to:
• One tap to add your name to the wait list
• Enjoy easier online ordering with faster check out
• Reorder your favorites with 1-Tap
• Preserve your Order History for quick re-ordering
• Save your favorite locations
Hi, welcome to the new Chili’s app! Now it’s even easier to order your Chili’s favorites:
• We save recently ordered items as your Chili’s Favorites. Add them to your cart with a single tap, complete with customizations (we get it - Extra Ranch!).
• Order online or in the restaurant (log into the tabletop), and your favorites will be displayed.
• No matter which Chili’s you visit, your favorites will be available to you.
Also, we have fixed a few odds and ends to further enhance your experience.
Ratings and Reviews
SERVES IT’S PURPOSE, BUT...
I only use it for the curbside service and it does work. I haven’t tried for the seating thing yet. No problems using it, once I arrived at the restaurant, I clicked I’m here and within a couple minutes they came out with my order. The gripe I have is their menu is slightly off. It doesn’t seem to show everything that’s available to order. Plus the app is a bit of a battery drainer. And why do I have to have use
my location all the time? I eat at Chili’s often, but NOT like every single day. I have it set to use my location while I using the app. Unfortunately, the app doesn’t like that. Every time I open the app it reminds my to change my settings. It’s a bit annoying. That’s why I took away one star.
Not technically an app issue...
This isn’t technically an app issue so I gave it 3 stars instead of 1... but sadly, if the service at the location stinks (Burleson,Tx), no one will use the app. I arrived on time (actually 2 minutes late), texted “here” and waited 15 minutes then gave up and went inside thinking I might have done something wrong, since it was my first time using the app.
It was standing room only when I got inside the to go area, someone holler to myself and the other curbside patron that had given up and gone in that someone would be with us as soon as they could....I waited another 5+ minutes or so before someone headed for the door with a bag I stopped her and turns out it was mine.
Got in the car, and we immediately pulled out the fries to munch on while we drove home.... they were warm, at best, with congealed cheese and soggy fries. The pink in the middle bacon burger had no bacon, was warmish- but flavorless because it was charred to the point we pinched off all the edges.
The rest of the meal though definitely not the temps it should have been, was ok.
We should have just took everything back in, but with the crowd inside I knew it was going to be forever before anything could be fixed.... oh, and this was a wends day afternoon... not Friday or Saturday rush hours. 🤦♀️🤷♀️
Great App BUT could be even better!!
1) have bugs/feedback tab in actual app.
2) have button under burgers so you can actually order the burger at temp you want so we do not have to call on.
3) have name field under each item ordered so person who is eating name is printed on ticket box. As is now - I have to call store after placing order online and then go through entire order so they have names. Employee then gas to hand write name on each box. We often have 15+ items do between calling in and then taking time to write names - they are waisting 10 minutes when this could be resolved in a few hours of coding by web designer! I’ve been telling corporate this for 11 years now!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.