Learn to read sheet music and improve your sight-reading skills with Music Tutor. Develop your speed and accuracy in reading sheet music by identifying music notes in timed sessions. Choose to practice with notes in treble, bass and alto clefs in timed or untimed sessions. After each test, you can review your mistakes and see your progress.
Other features of Music Tutor include:
• Custom Practice Range - Set your own range of notes that you want to practice with.
• Supports notes up to 4 ledger lines above or below the staff on any of the clefs.
• Notes Reference Charts - For Treble, Bass and Alto clefs.
• MIDI Support - Connect your keyboard or digital piano using Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and respond directly from your instrument.
• Companion Apple Watch app using which you can practice recognising music notes on the go.
Added support for universal links that let you launch a session with preset options.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for training!
I really enjoy the option of choosing between notes and the piano keys. I find so much benefit from spending 10 minutes of my hour piano lesson practicing with this app!
5/5 for sure!
p.s. To the developers, I would love to see an adjustable sizing option for the piano keys on the iPad. I enjoy being able to practice clicking the piano with the fingers as I would in the key of C for practicing!
I’ve been playing guitar for 15 years never having learned to read music. Recently I decided I wanted to be better so I started taking lessons and my instructor recommended Music Tutor and it has really helped. Plus it’s really fun to watch my average response time tick down as my score goes up over time.
Highly recommend it to improve your site reading
I've been using it for a while and and had approved my site reading. Use it 5 minutes a (twice a) day you'll see a great results. Love it!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JSplash Apps
- 14.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 JSplash Studios Pvt. Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.