Get ready for Non-Stop Action in this Award Winning Shooter Game:
App Store - Best of the Year
Apple's Hall Of Fame
Over 60 Million downloads
Gear up for some extreme zombie slaying!
- Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies
- Secure vital supplies
- Save other survivors
- Protect the Safe Haven
- Explore the city
- Uncover the shocking truth in this intense FPS action game!
Wipe out the horde in a variety of imaginative ways
- Blast 'em out of existence with a lethal arsenal of weapons
- Put them out of their misery with powerful explosives
- Dispatch of the zombie horde with countless creative ways
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you on your toes
Load your gun and shoot ‘em up
- Equip yourself with beautifully realistic weapons - Colt 1911, Scorpion, Striker, Enfield, or a Minigun
- Get stuck in with brutal melee weapons like the Chainsaw, Brain Mill and more
- Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
- Unlock 13 character upgrades like Radar and Autoheal
New online service from MADFINGER Games
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
- Back up your progress on the Cloud
- Add your friends and more
HOT NEWS: If you love Dead Trigger, don’t forget to check out the sequel, DEAD TRIGGER 2! We’re sure you’ll give it two severed thumbs up. It’s out NOW.
We are happy to share more with you and hear your thoughts! Please follow us at:
Great news, players!
The new Dead Trigger update 2.0.0 has been released.
- Rank up with maximum player rank increased to 60
- Earn improved Daily and Rank up Rewards
- Every weapon now more powerful with a new 4th upgrade tier
- Take on new challenges as the game difficulty is now more balanced
- Enjoy improved aiming and shooting mechanics
- Convert Gold to in-game currency for your upgrades
- Use Gold to unlock Premium weapons sooner
- Earn more real money and get premium content
- Game now works superbly on iOS 11+
- Boosters no longer take up inventory space
- Plus many more awesome UI improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
MORE LEVELS, MORE WEAPONS PLEASE
Same as everyone else who loves this game; it's fun, intuitive, and I play it constantly. But the storyline is over too soon. I got a new phone, redownloaded this app, and it's been less than a month and there's no story left (I play whenever there's a lull in the day). And I would've liked more weapons years ago. The minigun and striker are really the only fun and effective weapons to have. On my old phone, I hit level 50 and have been basically raking in money as gameplay. I've almost 6 million dollars and nothing to spend it on except the occasional health boost in the arena or a laser cutter for rare emergencies.
Knives would be great, maybe a sword option, I like another commenter's idea about the flamethrower, a sawed-off shotgun, sniper rifle, any of these would work. This game is great, and that can be a problem for the developers because great games need maintenance. We all want an update. I've come to love the minor glitches and integrate 'em as part of the game, so I'm not really concerned about that as much as I am wanting more story and weapons. It's a good game, that's why we want more!
Used to be great, but no longer
I played this game for years and really enjoyed it. Then upgrades to my iPad made it obsolete, so I removed it to save space. When Mad Finger finally got around to upgrading it, I downloaded it and started over, because in many ways, I find this game superior to their later releases. But I quickly noticed major bugs that weren’t there in the past. First and foremost, the game crashes after every third mission or so, robbing you of your rewards. I purchased gold to buy the crossbow, only to find that it had frustrating blind spots in some missions: you shoot zombies, but the arrows have no effect. I wrote Mad Finger to complain about these problems, and I received reassuring answers, but the problems haven’t been fixed after several months. Lastly, it says in the game that when you purchase gold or game money with real money, ads go away. But they don’t. Again, I wrote to complain, but the reply came back that they couldn’t remove ads “at this time.” To which I replied: “Then remove the statement from the game that says a purchase removes ads!” That’s not only misleading, it’s fraud. I realize that Mad Finger is cash-cowing this old game to pay for developing new games, but that’s no excuse for neglecting to fix issues or lying to customers. I’m really disappointed with whoever is now managing this company, which used to be excellent.
There's Always Room for Improvement.
Great App! One of the few games like it where one doesn't have to be a big spender to play. Highly recommend it for zombie themed FPS enthusiasts. While overall good gameplay, it's not without its flaws. Would give five star rating if not for one major glitch in the system. Something that could be fixed if one of two things were included in the update: The ability to interrupt the reloading process, or the option to disable said processe's automatic function. In the current version, reloading leaves player unfairly vulnerable to attack: Unable to switch weapons, or use items until the process is complete. Would be more efficient if player had the option to equip alternate weapon or utilize item instead of being forced to wait for current weapon to be reloaded once magazine is depleted. Being able to swap weapons or utilize items during automatic reload process would work as well. The trade-off of having to restart the entire automatic reload process when reequipping the weapon with the spent magazine would it be acceptable, as player would most likely be out of danger by then. Please consider for next update.
- MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 447.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MADFINGER Games. a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Pile $0.99
- Gold Credit $2.99
- Gold Cache $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.