MyNetDiary’s Diabetes Tracker app is the easiest and most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for the iPhone. MyNetDiary can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes - along with improving your diet, losing weight and providing feedback, support and motivation.
MyNetDiary was featured in the 2017 Consumer Guide of Diabetes Forecast magazine, published by the American Diabetes Association, the world’s most trusted source of diabetes information.
Designed for diabetes type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
* This App (and website) has been a tremendous help in making lifestyle changes after being newly diagnosed as Type 2.
* This is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health - without question.
* I spent a lot of time researching diabetes apps, then chose this one over a year ago and have been using it everyday since then. It has exceeded my expectations for diet management (still can't believe how much info they have on foods, food groups, and packaged foods!), lab and exercise tracking, and especially all aspects and ease of diabetes management. It gives me good personal feedback, keeps me on track, and has helped me and my physician meet my DM treatment goals.
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST DIABETES TRACKER
* Quick and easy logging
* Comprehensive blood glucose tracking. Custom pre- and post-meal target ranges. Highlights out-of-range readings.
* The best food and carb tracking - with a great food database, built-in barcode scanner and quickest entry. THE DATABASE IS UPDATED DAILY.
* Practical BG reminders
* Optional insulin tracking
* Medication tracking
* Supports total carbs, net carbs, and diabetes carb count
* Exercise tracking with built-in GPS Tracker, keeping track of walking, running, cycling
* Tracks your water intake
* A1C, LDL, HDL, BP tracking
* Custom trackers - track anything - quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
* Detailed daily and weekly analysis, charts and reports.
WORKS WITH SIRI
• Create shortcuts checking calories left and calorie deficit, as well as logging meals and water - to help you log faster, easier and reach your weight goal sooner.
• Start and stop walking, running, and cycling workouts with built-in GPS tracker.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Syncs BG, foods, workouts, weight, BP, and more
* Optional meal reminders
* Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch
* Check calories, BG averages, next BG check reminder
* Log foods, water and weight
POWERED BY MyNetDiary.com
* Syncs to the "cloud" for backup and online tracking
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MyNetDiary Maximum subscription provides premium features: sync with fitness trackers and body scales from FitBit, Jawbone, Garmin and Withings, special analysis, charts and reports, nutrient planning, step bonus calculation, and more.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary is an educational tool, it is not a medical device, it is not a substitute for a medical device or medical care, and it does not provide diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
* Water tracker improvements
* Fixed logging water via Siri
* Fixed Blood Glucose target ranges
In the previous update:
* Full support for iPad, with special Meals screen and landscape support.
* New Water Tracker - tracks different glass sizes, water goal setting, imports and exports with iOS Health App.
* MyNetDiary Blog, supported by a team of Registered Dietitians, is available on the Dashboard, providing reliable advice, diet reviews, news, recipes and tips.
* My Advice History - the full history of advices and tips provided for you by the app is available on the Analysis screen, so that you can get back and review past advices.
We also made a few further improvements and optimizations in the food logging area.
In the previous major update:
* New option to see food photos, to make food logging nicer. If you prefer food icons, you can turn food photos off in Settings.
* New Augmented Reality Grocery Check - Scan and compare foods while shopping - point the camera to a barcode and instantly see food grade, macros, and other nutrients. Find the best foods at a glance!
* Macros for Foods and Meals - New macro charts and nutrients tables are added to Food Entry and all Meal screens. Expand them as needed, collapse to hide when they are not needed.
* Visual Portion Guide on the Food Entry screen - beautiful Portion Guide helps you estimate portion sizes more accurately, to make sure you are logging correct amounts and your weight loss stays on track.
* Streamlined Food Search - fast and easy access to search, scanner, favorites, staple foods, custom foods, recipes and more - with the powerful "+" button.
Ratings and Reviews
Use it and lose it
Cataloging everything that passes your lips can be very tedious and all the times I tried writing it down I never seemed to be where my log was. With this app and our age of technology, I'm never far from my phone. I love that it interfaces with Fitbit and other apps. Yes the food library is a bit limited but the app provides ways to help them help us. It also allows you to put in your favorite recipe and account for things you'll never find in another place on the planet. It conveniently lets you scan the upc and in most cases, the dietary data is provided. When it doesn't, it's easy as pie to take a pic within the app of the front of pkg and of the nutritional data and they update the system as we collectively provide data. You can keep track of anything you want in this app and it's especially helpful to see trends. It's always a good thing to raise one's awareness and through the use of this app I've been able to significantly lower my A1C, lose 20 pounds over the last year and increase my awareness of what I'm doing to and for my body and health. The spreadsheet is miraculous to review with your doctor and see trends that support your health. My doctor commented, while I showed her the graph on her screen at the Ofc that she wished all her patients were willing to use technology to help themselves. It inspires me to see the guy descend the slope each time I'm able to show another pound gone. Yay for this app!
Great app for Diabetes tracking
This app is similar to MyNetDiary with added features such as tracking blood sugar and other medications. It also syncs with other devices to track steps and exercise. I also like the note-taking function. I am using the Max version that I believe is worth the price. Besides diabetes, I have other medical conditions and I find this helpful for everything. Being able to log medications ensures that I don’t forget a dose or double-dose. My doctor appreciated that I could show her my blood sugar results over a period of time.
This is also helping me to lose weight. Research shows that people who log their meals and weight are more successful. There is something about having to write something down that can really influence your choices! The app will also sync with some scales so you don’t have to manually input it (or cheat).
For me, this has everything I could ask for as far as an app that both helps me monitor my diabetes AND help me lose weight as well as monitor other medical issues. As an RN, I am used to “charting” patient activity, meds, and progress. For me, this is an easier way to do my own “charting”.
I am updating my prior review where I said that I didn’t like the new update. The learning curve for me seem to be a little difficult but now having gotten used to the new format I find it it is just as good as the previous version if not better. I use this app every day and I’ve used it for years. This has been one of my favorite go to apps and I highly recommend it. One of the things that impressed me the most is when I put in the negative review I got a full page come back from MyNetDiary explaining what they done and why. They helped me realize the importance of the new update. Very impressed with the company and with the application. If you’re trying to keep track of what you’re eating, your blood pressure, checking your blood glucose level, exercise and heaven only knows how many additional things this app can do, this could be the app for you. Again, I strongly recommended it and you won’t be disappointed. Oh by the way, I’m using the free version.
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry for the troubles. Could you please write us to email@example.com, to help us understand what do you see as not user-friendly? We'd love to do better, but we need to learn more details from users...
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 205 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Premium $8.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.