MyNetDiary’s Diabetes Tracker app is the easiest and most comprehensive diabetes tracker app for the iPhone. MyNetDiary can help you better understand and control diabetes and pre-diabetes - along with improving your diet, losing weight, providing feedback, support, and motivation.
MyNetDiary was featured in the 2017 Consumer Guide of Diabetes Forecast magazine, published by the American Diabetes Association, the world’s most trusted source of diabetes information.
Designed for diabetes type 1, type 2, pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes.
* This App (and website) has been a tremendous help in making lifestyle changes after being newly diagnosed as Type 2.
* This is the best app for diabetics trying to recover their health - without question.
* I spent a lot of time researching diabetes apps, then chose this one over a year ago and have been using it everyday since then. It has exceeded my expectations for diet management (still can't believe how much info they have on foods, food groups, and packaged foods!), lab and exercise tracking, and especially all aspects and ease of diabetes management. It gives me good personal feedback, keeps me on track, and has helped me and my physician meet my DM treatment goals.
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST DIABETES TRACKER
* Quick and easy logging
* Comprehensive blood glucose tracking. Custom pre- and post-meal target ranges. Highlights out-of-range readings.
* The best food and carb tracking - with a great food database, built-in barcode scanner and quickest entry. THE DATABASE IS UPDATED DAILY.
* Practical BG reminders
* Optional insulin tracking
* Medication tracking
* Supports total carbs, net carbs, and diabetes carb count
* Exercise tracking with built-in GPS Tracker, keeping track of walking, running, cycling
* Tracks your water intake
* A1C, LDL, HDL, BP tracking
* Custom trackers - track anything - quality of sleep, symptoms, and more.
* Detailed daily and weekly analysis, charts and reports.
WORKS WITH SIRI
• Create shortcuts checking calories, logging meals and water.
• Start and stop walking, running, and cycling workouts with built-in GPS tracker.
HEALTH APP INTEGRATION
* Syncs BG, foods, workouts, weight, BP, and more
* Optional meal reminders
* Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
MyNetDiary for Apple Watch
* Check calories, BG averages, next BG check reminder
* Log foods, water and weight
Tasty, easy, and healthy recipes using simple, wholesome ingredients and 20 minutes or less of prep time.
POWERED BY MyNetDiary
* Syncs to the "cloud" for backup and online tracking
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MyNetDiary Premium subscription provides: sync with fitness trackers and body scales from FitBit, Garmin and Withings, premium recipes, special analysis, charts and reports, nutrient planning, step bonus calculation, and more.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Diabetes Tracker by MyNetDiary is an educational tool, it is not a medical device, it is not a substitute for a medical device or medical care, and it does not provide diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.
iOS 15 compatibility, many improvements and fixes in all areas of the app.
Happy tracking, stay healthy!
Thank you for updating the app.
Always yours, The MyNetDiary Team
P.S. Love the app? Rate us! We read every review.
Ratings and Reviews
Use it and lose it
Cataloging everything that passes your lips can be very tedious and all the times I tried writing it down I never seemed to be where my log was. With this app and our age of technology, I'm never far from my phone. I love that it interfaces with Fitbit and other apps. Yes the food library is a bit limited but the app provides ways to help them help us. It also allows you to put in your favorite recipe and account for things you'll never find in another place on the planet. It conveniently lets you scan the upc and in most cases, the dietary data is provided. When it doesn't, it's easy as pie to take a pic within the app of the front of pkg and of the nutritional data and they update the system as we collectively provide data. You can keep track of anything you want in this app and it's especially helpful to see trends. It's always a good thing to raise one's awareness and through the use of this app I've been able to significantly lower my A1C, lose 20 pounds over the last year and increase my awareness of what I'm doing to and for my body and health. The spreadsheet is miraculous to review with your doctor and see trends that support your health. My doctor commented, while I showed her the graph on her screen at the Ofc that she wished all her patients were willing to use technology to help themselves. It inspires me to see the guy descend the slope each time I'm able to show another pound gone. Yay for this app!
Great app for Diabetes tracking
This app is similar to MyNetDiary with added features such as tracking blood sugar and other medications. It also syncs with other devices to track steps and exercise. I also like the note-taking function. I am using the Max version that I believe is worth the price. Besides diabetes, I have other medical conditions and I find this helpful for everything. Being able to log medications ensures that I don’t forget a dose or double-dose. My doctor appreciated that I could show her my blood sugar results over a period of time.
This is also helping me to lose weight. Research shows that people who log their meals and weight are more successful. There is something about having to write something down that can really influence your choices! The app will also sync with some scales so you don’t have to manually input it (or cheat).
For me, this has everything I could ask for as far as an app that both helps me monitor my diabetes AND help me lose weight as well as monitor other medical issues. As an RN, I am used to “charting” patient activity, meds, and progress. For me, this is an easier way to do my own “charting”.
Good but reports need work
Tracking is excellent. The paid version is great with xtra details for Diabetics. However, the reports need the ability to customize. Printing is too small to read. I may be missing something, but you can’t change orientation, or get rid of the food grade column which is useless to my Doctor. The emailed report works, but the customized PDF daily can’t connect to the website and gives an error to Wait one minute and try again. They won’t process to print. This feature was working up to a few days ago. Emails to the support team have gone unanswered. Reports are the most important part of the app for me and my doctor. If this is not important to you, its a great app. If support is given in this paid version, I will revisit my review.
I was contacted by support to help with the issues. Turns out it was my own misunderstanding of how this app works. All is fine and the app is working as it should. Thanks for the help. I will continue to use this app going forward.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 255 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Premium $8.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $59.99
- MyNetDiary Premium $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.