"Explore this forest paradise island and become a hero. Challenge yourself and build your own town, city or farm by clearing out a jungle. Create beautiful spaces with your own houses, buildings, castles and collectibles. Have fun in this exciting farm simulation game.
Things to do in this fun filled secret, uncharted paradise island:
● Use your sword or axe to slash through the jungle and overcome obstacle
● Construct beautiful houses and buildings from rayman adventures to live in
● Make your own farm story - grow and harvest crops, fruits and vegetables to survive
● Make your own township on this sland complete with garden,flowers,trees,houses
● Build your own castle of illusion in a city
● Unlock powerful characters like a ship pirate, collectibles, special gifts and many more items as you level up
● Challenge yourself to Team Challenges
● Get extra resources during time bound sales events or by clearing debris or hay day
● Uncover secret by cracking open a case of easter eggs, wood crates
● Adventure to a country escape, and construct or build a great township
● Join the action and earn rewards like sword, gold, spirit and silver coins to progress in the game
● Minecraft the land for hidden object treasures like a temple run
● Play mini games, quests and team challenges
● Compete with friends like raman on social team challenges and win big rewards
● Create your country escape and explore this paradise island from a long time ago i.e. ice age
● Build a thriving township or city from the land for your neighbors
● Become a hero and help Wally, Rowan, and other heroes and characters settle into their city or township from another time
Join the quest in the exploration of King Lionheart's secret and adventurous past ! Conquer and breathe life into the lost woodlands.
Come all ye heroes! The uncharted paradise island awaits!
Join Wally and Rowan in this country escape to a paradise island to discover and explore King Lionheart's township, lost with the advent of the ice age time. These characters seek your help to restore it from a tiny island to a great city!
It doesn't matter if your are a family guy or girl or a batman or a zombie or if you like or dislike building things. You will have fun in this interactive role playing farm simulation game.
Enjoy the original of all role play,multiplayer Rockyou games (Shipwrecked, Westbound, Goldrush, Volcano Island, Skull Island & New World). Supported on most smartphones and tablets.
If you like farmville country escape or farm story or hay day you will like this game.
IN-APP PAYMENTS: Brightwood Adventures is free to play, but you can buy special items to use in the game.
NOTE TO PARENTS: This game may include direct links to social networking sites that are intended for an audience that is at least 13 years of age; direct links to the internet with the potential to browse any web page; and advertising of RockYou products and products from select partners.
Keep updated on new features and game hints!Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/brightwood-adventures/411692352275914"""
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Is game still being updated?
I played this game awhile back. Last time I played it, I think, was about a year ago. Back then it was fun. Lots to do and cute characters. I finished everything there was to do, all of the quests. Sometimes they would have special quests for holidays, which were fun. After finishing all of them though, I kept waiting for updates, for both the kindle and IPad versions. Periodically, I still get on the game to check to see if there are any new adventures because I loved this game so much and would love to keep playing. BUT...I since I finished all of the quests on both the IPad and kindle, I haven’t seen any new updates in about a year. Is this game still being updated? Should I just throw in the towel and say goodbye to another cute, fun game I came to love? The only thing I didn’t like about it is it forced social interaction. You had to rely on friends to send you some items, so if they didn’t, you couldn’t progress with a certain quest.
Later I will reevaluate thank you 😊
Fun game...you need patience
I don’t spend money ever on a game so I’m finding I have to be very patient in waiting for completion of buildings and such
I wish there was a way of playing this non stop when I’m in the mood to game ...Not possible....
I will hope that in the future the game will provide more game play by adding things to kill time while waiting for building and such to be completed....
Adorable graphics and fun personalities in the game characters.....
I always like to say THANK YOU for creating a game. Soooo
Developer Response ,
We greatly appreciate emails from players that give us an honest opinion of the site so that we can continue to make improvements and additions. This helps us deliver a product that caters to all the different types of player.
We forward all feedback to management for review and rest assured all player's voices are heard.
For any suggestion do write to us via http://bit.ly/2KlbDlK This will help us greatly.
The game starts off wonderfully — with lots of things to do to keep you amused. However, without any updates (I see the last one was done about a year ago), I seem to have reached the point where there is literally nothing more to do with the game. I realize that the developers have probably moved on to pursue the development of other games, but it is still a pity that nothing more seems to be being done with this one.
Update: I really wish that there was a way to respond directly to the developer, as I find their response dubious. They state that they are “constantly” working on new developments, but as stated above, the last update was a year ago. Constant work should mean constant updates, shouldn’t it? All I can say is, at this point I will believe it when I see it, and I will change my review above depending on the improvements (if I don’t end up getting so bored of waiting for updates that I remove the game from my cloud first)...
Developer Response ,
Our team is constantly working on new features for the game. We will release them soon. Stay tuned!
- PopReach Incorporated
- 38.2 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rockyou, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Axes $2.99
- Stack of Gold $2.99
- Pile of Axes $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.