This app shows over 1,660 hot or thermal springs throughout the USA. Each location displays the temperature of the hot spring, the local weather, nearest city, an Internet search of the hot spring, Flickr geotag search, and more. Easily locate the hot springs nearest you.
- Hot spring locations are included with the app so it works even when offline.
- Tapping on a hot spring shows the driving distance and time between your location and the hot spring.
- Send location data directly to our Road Trip Planner app.
- Import GPX files; this makes it much easier to find locations along your route
- Show the route between your location and a map pin location.
- Database updates.
- Minor bug fixes and app enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
“His Honor “
Sorry about the “honor” thing! It's not actually accurate. I share the locations of the best ones.!! I do, however leave hot springs & camping sites much cleaner than I found them. . I guess that's honorable.
Regarding the app, it's pretty good, however it can improve in a couple ways. Photos of the feature would be appreciated. Also, without knowing the names, I can't really do a search. A bettersearch feature might be: “ hot springs near Mt Adams”or “hot springs in the Nevada desert.” Thanks.
This is a very valuable resource. I would request the following changes:
*Allow more hotsprings to be displayed at a time. Some areas are very dense and you can’t see any
*Update some springs that no longer exist (Warner Valley)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. As for your requests:
• Sorry, but I don't quite understand this request. The map displays all the hot springs, and you zoom in or out to see more or fewer hot springs.
• To submit an update on an existing hot spring, go to the detail view, tap the lower left button (box with an up arrow), and tap "Report a location issue." There are two Warner Valley hot springs so I'm not sure which you're reporting.
Please contact us for additional support. It is difficult to converse via app reviews.
Will get likely get better with time
Nice platform but not enough info. Would be far more useful if it provided information on accessibility. Many of the hot springs shown on the map are on private property and not open to the public. Wouldn’t use it to plan a road trip but if I were already in an area anyway it may provide something to research more or inquire about with locals. Will likely get far better with more user participation.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- William Modesitt
- 3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2022 Modesitt Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.