MINDBODY Business app lets you easily manage and run your business from anywhere with instant access to your most important information: clients, schedule, point-of-sale, and business metrics. Your staff can manage their own schedules and see who’s signed up for classes and appointments on-the-go directly from any iPhone or iPad. You can even fill empty spots and increase client engagement with shareable links that promote your business and schedule through your social networks. Whatever comes your way, with the MINDBODY Business app, you’ll always be ready.
With your MINDBODY username and password, you can use the app to:
- Run your business smoothly with you and your staff’s schedules at your fingertips.
- Drive in-person sales with an easy to use point-of-sale experience .
- Eliminate long lines at your front desk by checking clients in.
- Provide clients with a personalized experience by quickly viewing their information, including purchases and visit history.
- Always keep track of how your business is performing with access to real-time metrics and reports.
Please note: This app is for businesses that use MINDBODY.
- Optimized app for iOS 13
- Improved Liability Waivers signed by clients
— Liability Waivers are now saved in PDF format to document viewing and printing
— Improved the look of client signature
— Added a date/time stamp under client signature line
— Corrected issue where Liability Waivers were not being properly uploaded to Client Documents folder
- Analog card reader improvements:
— Modified messaging to provide more actionable information occurred when errors occur on the analog card reader
— Added an alert for users that playing audio on their device when they tap “Connect Swiper” to warn them of impending loud sound when initiating swiper
— Prevented analog swiper from being initialized outside of the retail process
- App users are now given the option to send an email to clients when cancelling a class
- Additional spacing was added to the Class Waitlist screen to help with app users tapping and accidentally moving clients from the waitlist to the class
- When creating a new client profile with an “&” symbol in the first or last name field, the app no longer “&” after saving
- In the retail check-out flow, a crash no longer occurs when adding a paid reconcile item to cart
- On iPad, location changes now display automatically without the user having to navigate to another tab and then back
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The overall app gets the job done. There are a few things that don’t work like when you add a client through the app and you select text messages as sending appointment reminders it doesn’t work. You can’t process account balances through the app yet so just waiting for that to happen. I wish there was a way to see your total sales on the dash board instead of the rolling 30 days. I’m happy with the app. It’s great at booking and processing payments. ✌️
Horrible customer service & bait and switch
I had such high hopes for this app. When I was initially contacted by mind-body all the amazing features that were supposedly offered seemed too good to be true. In hindsight they were. But as an eager consumer ready to offer our customers more I signed up. After laying out the complete requirements from our company to MINDBODY in the beginning seemed like a good match. Only two months into it to find out they cannot do what was sold. So we accommodated what their apps capabilities were and moved forward. Only to find out two months later they cannot do what they initially stated. Now five months down the road we have spent $430 a month for an hour but that is not functional for us. They breached the contract they initial stated. Their reps continually over sell and under deliver. They have the customer do a tremendous amount of work only to tell them they have to go back and redo everything. To top it all off every time you have an issue you never get to discuss it with your rep, you have to email to a non specified email address only to wait up to 2 to 4 days to get to reply. They make you feel like a herd of cattle that occasionally gets to the right department. It is a horrible set up for what could be an amazing app.
Reminders aren’t being sent to clients
This system worked okay when I first started using it; 2 months ago. The last few weeks when I try to change the notification setting to email/text or just text only it goes back to email after I have saved. Some of my clients are still receiving the reminders via text message some have stopped receiving the reminders. In result I have clients text me frantically about their appointment or some have FORGOTTEN and don’t come to their scheduled appointment. My clients really rely on those reminders and is upsetting when I’m loosing money due to YOUR malfunctions. Also, there are a few things that I would like to change. If there is an appointment scheduled with two different names but paying together (brother and sister or mom and child, etc.) it can not be combined on the same ticket. Making the client do more than one transaction. There is also no feature for reoccurring appointments for those who come on specific days or every so often. It helps so that their appointment is already scheduled. Step up your game. If I had the choice I would use a different system but the salon uses this software.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.