18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 2nd Grade lessons! Teach Second Grade lessons like multiplication, money, time, punctuation, STEM, science, spelling, suffixes, the human body, states of matter, cardinal directions and more. Whether they are just starting Second Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 6-9. Math, language, science, STEM, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All 18 lessons and activities are designed using real second grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 2nd grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child's homework with these teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
• Odd/Even Numbers - Learn the difference between odd and even
• Greater and Less Than - Teach kids how to compare numbers, a critical second grade skill
• Place Values (Ones, Tens, Hundreds, Thousands) - Reinforces how to identify place values
• Alphabetical Order - Sort words correctly in a fun game, important for 2nd grade
• Spelling - Spell hundreds of second grade spelling words
• Telling Time - Learn how to set a clock and tell time
• Multiplication - Fun and interactive way for your 2nd Grade student learn how to multiply numbers
• Positive/Negative Numbers - Learn how numbers can be less than zero
• Verbs, Nouns, and Adjectives - Teach your child the different types of words and how to identify them
• Punctuation - Drag punctuation to the correct place in a sentence
• Counting Money - Count money uses nickels, dimes, quarters, and bills
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Fun game to learn the difference between synonyms and antonyms
• Missing Numbers - Fill in the missing number to complete the equation, a perfect introduction to pre-algebra
• Suffixes - Build new words using a suffix and have fun blowing up asteroids
• Human Body - Learn about the parts and systems that make up the human body
• Cardinal Directions - Follow directions to navigate the pirate around the treasure map
• States of Matter - Identify types of matter and their phase transitions
• Seasons - Understand what causes seasons and how they differ
• Oceans - Learn about our oceans, the importance of them, and how to protect them.
• Calendars - Read a calendar and understand days of the week
Perfect for 2nd grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, money, clocks, coin, spelling, multiplication, language, science, and problem solving skills while having fun! Second Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 6, 7, 8, and 9 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
• 3 new science games: Oceans, Seasons, and Calendars
• Now featuring 18 unique games
• New detailed Progress Reports
• Lesson Builder to create a lesson plans for your child
• Multiple User support
• New stickers and backgrounds to earn
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
BEST LEANING GAME EVER!!!!
This is the most best learning game ever! I can tell you one reason why this game is so amazing you what to know ok. I love this game so much because on the game it has so many game that you can play on there and they are very good learning ones too. I can tell you another reason too. So you are in 2nd grad and you are looking for a nice learning game and you find a perfect one a you see that it has so many games on thar and you what to download it but you first read this comment you read and read and you read this part and you are amazed buy how good this game is. But if you did not download this game yet and if you are reading this right now then make sure to download this game bye!
I Try Out a Lot of Teaching Apps
I have downloaded and tried out a lot of teaching apps for my 5 year old. The large majority don’t make the cut and my daughter never sees them. This app is excellent though. At the moment it’s my favorite of all her teaching apps. It does an equally good job with math, reading, and science. Also, there are apps in this series for each grade level from kindergarten through at least 5th grade so it’s possible to get just the right level for any child in this age range.
Love it so far...
Great app! My grand-daughter enjoys the challenge and LOVES earning the stickers! I had read one review that commented about a lack of instruction but listening to the program as she ‘played’, I heard the app say, ‘for example...’ many times. Uses the ‘trial and error’ method of teaching spelling as well. No ‘creative spelling’ bologna here. Awesome! The child truly ‘owns’ what they learn.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.