SecureAuth Authenticate is a modern mobile app that verifies your identity so you can securely access your apps. SecureAuth Authenticate supports multi-factor authentication (MFA) for personal, work, or school apps and accounts. The authenticator generates 6-digit one-time passcodes/tokens (OTP codes) used commonly in two-factor authentication (2FA) flows.
SecureAuth Authenticate for personal use
Secure your personal accounts from account takeover with 2-step verification. SecureAuth Authenticate lets you protect your personal Gmail, Outlook, LinkedIn, Dropbox, and thousands of other cloud apps.
• Supports multiple accounts
• Quick QR code set up
• Works offline without Wi-Fi or data connection
SecureAuth Authenticate for business use
SecureAuth Authenticate provides additional strong authentication benefits when paired with SecureAuth IDaaS in corporate deployments. The app is designed to work with adaptive and passwordless authentication for cloud/SaaS and on-prem app single sign-on (SSO) scenarios.
• Push notifications – Prompt to approve/deny a login that requires MFA
• Symbol-to-accept – High-security prompt requiring user to match a specific symbol
• Unlock detection – Security protection when phone lock protection is disabled
• Anti-cloning – Security protection when phone OS is cloned to another phone
• PIN protection – Prompt to enter PIN to display OTP code
• Offline mode – Generates OTP code for MFA-protected Windows or MacOS login
• QR code or activation link enrollment – Convenient methods to configure the app
Follow 2FA or MFA setup steps in the app you want to protect. Once you scan the QR code or enter a setup code, your account will be set up for 2FA.
Visit https://www.secureauth.com/secureauth-authenticate to get started.
Fix bug for QR enrollment
Ratings and Reviews
Watch app unreliable
Sometimes I open the watch app and the numbers are there immediately.
Most of the time, though, I open it and it’s blank except for the blue authenticate text and the time. I eventually give up and use the phone app. Usually if I look again several minutes later the numbers have appeared, but I’m unsure if they’ve shown up because I used the phone app or if they’d have eventually displayed in either case.
App on Apple Watch fails to sync after updating watch OS.
Whenever I update the software on my watch series 3, it takes a long time before it will begin syncing the watch app to the phone app. Nothing I do seems to make it happen. One day it will finally start working but I have no idea why.
Removed lock screen approval
App works perfectly well. Wish they had not removed the ability to tap the notification from the lock screen and directly approve the request from there! The Microsoft authentication app still has this capability.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SecureAuth Corporation
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 SecureAuth Corporation