Remotix VNC Kiosk is a perfect tool for organizing kiosk style access to an application over VNC server. With Linea, iMag and Magtek credit card readers support, it is ideal for POS or financial processing appliances using iOS mobile device.
• Designed for both iPhone and iPad, supports iOS9 and iPhone6/6+
• Supports all major VNC servers and Apple Screen Sharing
• Supports Apple Mac OS X authentication, UltraVNC Windows authentication
• All card reader and barcode reader support built-in, without additional in-app purchases
• Hardware and bluetooth keyboard support (contact POS supply for the support)
• Two interaction modes: fullscreen with resize and panning
• Multitouch gestures for scrolling, zooming and dragging
• Master password protection, preventing unintended change of configuration parameters
• Uses original VNC engine from Remotix
Linea/Infinea Bar Code Scanner Modes:
• Single Scan
• Multiple Scan
• Motion Detection
Supported external accessories:
• Infinea Tab 2
• Infinea Tab 4
• Infinea Tab M
• Linea Pro 4
• Linea Pro 5
• Magtek iDynamo
• iMag Pro
* Keyboard Toolbar
Many of you asked to implement software keyboard in order to be able to type in Kiosk. We've ported one from Remotix. Enjoy!
* Auto Reconnect
If network connect is lost, Wi-Fi goes away, Kiosk transparently reconnects to the machine. This is especially useful on iPhones, where top button cuts off all network connections.
* Latest SDKs
We've updated Infinite Peripherals (Infinea) SDK to the latest version (1.98)
* Swiftpoint GT Mouse Support
For those who like to use a mouse, the wait is over - Nulana and Swiftpoint would like to introduce you to the best travel mouse in the world, The SwiftpointGT.
This is a quality and award winning Bluetooth mouse that is comfortable, compact and clever and will now allow you to use your iPad or iPhone like a computer.
Important limitations: Remotix Kiosk does not work with standard bluetooth mice and only has official support for Swiftpoint GT. Although Swiftpoint GT can pair
with any iOS 8+ device; it requires explicit support from the app and is not a general mouse solution for iOS. Also, Swiftpoint is designed for right-handed users.
* iPad Pro, iPhone 6 Plus Support
Kiosk is now using native resolution on iPad Pro and all modern iPhone models, like 6S and 6S Plus.
* Connection Info
We've added HUD display of current connection parameters, including current
rate, total bytes used and total time connected.
As always we'll be grateful for positive AppStore review. Remotix Kiosk development is driven by you and your feedback!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.