18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 3rd Grade lessons! Teach Third Grade lessons like multiplication, division, grammar, geometry, sentences, reading, rounding, science, STEM, place values, and more. Whether they are just starting Third Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 7-10. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All lessons and activities are designed using real third grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 3rd grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child's homework with these 3rd grade teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
This version includes 2 games provided for free, you may unlock all 18 through a simple in-app purchase.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for third grade, including:
• Decimals and Fractions - Convert from decimals to fractions, and add decimals
• Multiplication - Word problems, solve for x problems, multiply 3-factor and more
• Geometry - Perimeter, area, and different types of angles
• Measurement - Measure length, volume, temperature, and time
• Division - Basic division and word problems
• Rounding - Round numbers to the nearest 10 or 100, and identify place values
• Sentence Jumble - Help with reading compression and grammar
• Parts of Speech - Adverbs, pronouns, prepositions, adjectives, nouns, and verbs
• Syllables - Sound out words to figure out how many syllables they have
• Grammar and Tense - Learn the difference between past, present, and future tense
• Analogies - Compare words to complete the analogy
• Prefixes - Use a prefix to build words in a fun asteroid space game
• Food Chain - Identify types of animal and their role in the food chain
• Solar System - Learn about the planets and bodies in our solar system
• Water Cycle - Study the phases of the water cycle and how they interact
• Sound and Hearing - Understand what sound is and how the ear works
• Nutrition - Identify types of food and build a healthy plate
• Recycling and Energy - Learn why recycling is important and where energy comes from
Perfect for 3rd grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, grammar, spelling, multiplication, language, science, and problem solving skills used in third grade all while having fun! 3rd Grade teachers around the world use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 7, 8, 9, and 10 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
• 3 new science games: Recycling, Nutrition, and Sound
• Now featuring 18 unique games
• New detailed Progress Reports
• Lesson Builder to create a lesson plans for your child
• Multiple User support
• New stickers and backgrounds to earn
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best game but you have to unlock things
The game is the best game but you have to unlock the rest of the games which cost 3.99
if you’re going to the third grade you can ask your parents for help anyways this game is OK I guess🤷🏾♀️😏 anyways I hope you people like it OK 👋 bye again hope you enjoy it😃 it is mind blowing🤯!
Eh its ok
Well the fractions and decimals game is great but multiplication game ain't so great and you shouldn't have to pay for the other subjects! But other than that it's great.
Oh and thanks for giving me a response to my review. And the way I thought the multiplication game can be improved is that there could be a certain amount of questions (that parents could pick the amount) and when The kid completed all the questions, it would tell them there score, and maybe instead of tapping the answer they could circle it so it would be more like in school and workbooks.
So anyway there's my idea so I hope it was helpful.
Developer Response ,
We'd love to hear how we can improve the multiplication games, please let us know if you have any suggestions.
As for why we charge for the games, making these apps requires us to pay artists, teachers, and developers. We charge a small one-time fee for 12 lessons and we think it is a very fair price for the amount of content. Quality content is not always free, but just like parents pay for textbooks and teachers, we think it's a worthwhile investment. -Kevin
You Don’t Have it Already?¿ WOW!!!!
-I highly recommend this learning app-
It is everything you were ever hoping for;I know this
QUITE well☺️ This app is just what it claims to be! Well-made, very educational, and just plain old FUN for your kids to play!
I was so glad that this was an app that actually taught them things!
~~~~~~~WHAT THIS AMAZING APP TEACHES YOU~~~~~~~
*Teaching Math,Division,Fractions,Decimals,Geometry, Rounding and Measurements in a fun, engaging way
*Introducing your young ones to more complicated things such as the Water Cycle, the Food Chain, And more complex Syllables and such along those lines😉😉
Hope you get it! (You would not regret)
-A Happy Mother
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.