18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 4th Grade lessons! Teach Fourth Grade lessons like multiplication, division, grammar, geometry, vowels, science, STEM, spelling, fractions, reading, remainders, and more. Whether they are just starting fourth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 8-11. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All lessons and activities are designed using real fourth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 4th grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child's homework with these 4th grade teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
This version includes 2 games provided for free, you may unlock all 18 through a simple in-app purchase.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for fourth grade, including:
• Fractions - Compare, add, subtract, and multiply fractions
• Word Problems - Multi-step word problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Angles and Geometry - Use a protractor and learn about different types of angles
• Graphs and Grids - Read a variety of graphs and use coordinates to plot points
• Patterns - Fill in missing values, identify number growths, and time increments
• Remainders - Divide two numbers and then find the remainder
• Missing Vowels - Use missing vowels to complete words
• Spelling - Spell hundreds of different words
• Punctuation and Grammar - Fix sentences by dragging the correct punctuation
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
• Homophones - Learn about words that sound the same, but have different meanings
• Reading - Practice reading comprehension by reading an article and answering questions
• The Earth - Learn about the layers of the Earth, plate tectonics, and volcanoes
• Life Science - Label parts of plants and flowers, and discover animals life cycles
• Weather - Read weather forecasts, identify clouds, and learn about the weather and our climate
• Electricity - Complete circuits, light up bulbs, and understand electrons
• Magnets - Learn the basics of magnets, poles, and how they work
• Moon Phases - Understand the phases of the moon and how they can affect the Earth
Perfect for 4th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, grammar, geometry, multiplication, STEM, division, language, science, reading, and problem solving skills used in fourth grade all while having fun! 4th Grade teachers around the world use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 8, 9, 10, and 11 year old children and students.
USING FAMILY SHARING?
Family Sharing currently doesn't allow you to share in-app purchases. If you plan on using this app with Family Sharing, please look for the SE (School Edition) version of this app which you can share with your family! If you have any questions about this feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at email@example.com and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
• 3 new science games: Electricity, Magnets, and Moon Phases
• Now featuring 18 unique games
• New detailed Progress Reports
• Lesson Builder to create a lesson plans for your child
• Multiple User support
• New stickers and backgrounds to earn
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but needs work.
So, I saw this game and it looked pretty fun. It was, and I leaned a lot from it. The problem is, you have to pay real money to get all of the games. Three dollars, to be exact. I mean, it’s cheap, but I think that it would be helpful if we could see that we would have to pay. It says, ‘twelve fun games that help you learn!’ But it never mentions having to pay money. Otherwise, it’s a great game.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the feedback. The description does clearly state "This version includes 3 games provided for free, you may unlock all 12 through a simple in-app purchase." We provide the games for free so that parents and teachers can see the type of games and content they're purchasing. We find that to be better than purchasing an app blindly without knowing what you're buying. -Kevin
This is the game my daughter used throughout the year, she improved a lot and she got strait A’s! Parents, I really recommend your child at least playing this for an hour. Both my girls are playing this, I can’t wait to get the next app, 5th grade. My kids love this game so much! 🤩
Note to parents: if your kids have a hard time on the app, please work it out and talk to them about what’s going on, either in the story, or spelling. If your kid is not interested in the game, try to do something fun, like the racing game! If you have a son, you can always play the racing game. If you have a daughter, you can do reading on the topic of dogs. You can use this app anytime, and anywhere. This game is the reason my daughter got strait A’s! And she was fantastic in both classes, because this game has all the subjects a 4th grader will need. Totally recommend, and without anything else being said, have a great time with this app!
It’s good but...😡
This is a great game, but the two free games are pretty bad. The first game is a fractions racing game. I know what you are
thinking “ what is wrong with that “ well it’s really hard to control the care and I kept staying on the side. The second game is pretty bad because I’m pretty sure it doesn’t stop until you lose. I kept playing and playing hoping to win but... NOTHING! And the fact that you have to pay for the rest of your games is crazy! I can’t find one game that you don’t have to pay something for. I mean I just want to play a game where I can learn over the summer. So if you see this, please ad and end to the pirate game, and don’t make us pay for our games. And I know it’s a free app to download but if that’s how you plan on making money quit. Thank you
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.