18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 5th Grade lessons! Teach them advanced 5th grade topics such as fractions, algebra, science, division, grammar, geometry, language, spelling, reading, geometry, and more. Whether they are just starting Fifth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 9-12. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
Every lesson and activity is designed using real fifth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 5th grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your student's homework with these 5th grade teacher approved lessons, including STEM, science, language, and math.
This version comes with 2 free games unlocked for free. Get the remaining games via a simple in-app purchase.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for Fifth Grade, including:
• Fractions - Fraction Number Lines, Multiply Fractions, Numerator/Denominator
• Order of Operations - Solve equations using the correct order
• Measure and Volume - Time, metric conversion, and calculating volume
• Exponents - Find value, convert to exponents, and scientific notation
• Algebra - Solve for x using add, subtract, divide, and multiply
• Multiples - Identify multiples of a number
• Root Words - Learn the meaning of Greek and Latin root words
• Spelling - Hundred of spelling words of varying degrees
• Sentence Types - Run-on, incomplete, and a variety of other sentence types
• Reading - Read articles and answer questions to improve reading comprehension
• Multiple Meanings - Use context to find the correct word
• Pronouns - Learn about different types of pronouns
• Cells - Identify cell parts and learn their functions
• Latitude & Longitude - Find treasure while learning about latitude and longitude coordinates
• Scientific Method - Discover the Scientific Method and how scientists use it
• Friction - Learn about the types of friction in this fun science game
• Color Spectrum - Identify different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum
• Gravity - Test gravity on different planets and learn how gravity impacts us on Earth
Perfect for 5th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, language, algebra, science, and STEM skills used in fifth grade all while having fun! 5th Grade teachers around the world use this app with their students to help reinforce math, language, and science subjects.
Ages: 9, 10, 11, and 12 year old children and students.
USING FAMILY SHARING?
Family Sharing currently doesn't allow you to share in-app purchases. If you plan on using this app with Family Sharing, please look for the SE (School Edition) version of this app which you can share with your family! If you have any questions about this feel free to email us at email@example.com
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
- Added the ability to drag sticker rewards to different pages
- Various bug fixes and lesson improvements
- Added new login options for the Academy
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’m in 5th grade but I’m not able to go to school because of this virus, so I decided to get a learning game to play while stuck at home. I think this game is really good except for the fact that you need to pay for the full version. You can only play three games unless you unlock the full version of the game. Having the full game to be free altogether would have been nice since everyone can get a full learning experience instead of only having three games to play. I would recommend this learning app to anyone wanting to learn but also pay for all the learning activities. Though, to anyone wanting to learn but not pay, I wouldn’t recommend this app to you, you should probably find a different game that lets you learn without paying a cent. The price to unlock the full version of the game isn’t really pricey. I haven’t paid for anything in this app so I’m not exactly sure how all the other activities are like. Thank you for reading this review, I hope you found this helpful. Have a wonderful day! -Lxanaah
It is awesome but..
So, I am a 4th grader and my parents got this app for me to get ready for 5th grade. It is a great app but I wish there were easier things that could be done. First of all, the “ Cell” section in science..I only knew about..one word...but it is very challenging, and very organized but, I wish there was no voice and I could just listen to maybe..some 2019 music. This app is awesome and challenging for 4th graders going into 5th grade. Since it is summer, my parents wanted me to get off my iPad more and do more “ real” things. I agreed and we made a family plan. I hope other families can enjoy this app just like me when a 4th ( going into 5th) grader is bored!
I'm in 4th grade but going to 5th. I got this app to prepare myself for 5th grade. It's the best! There are no ads ever, which is great because all of my other apps have them left and right. At first there are two free games that you can play, and you have to pay $3.99 for all the rest. That's the 👎 part of the game. There are so many learning games in the one app. Math, science, reading, writing, spelling, more! If you tap on one of the mini games it asks you a few questions, then you get to shoot a pot of gold, or pick your favorite animal or fun things
like that. Some of the mini games have fun things to do when you're learning. For example: it could ask you what the remainder of the answer is. If you get it right, you will be able to pop one of the balloons. Or there are zombies trying to get inside the castle, you have to answer the questions to avoid them from getting in. This app is awesome! You should definitely get it!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RosiMosi LLC
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © 2013 RosiMosi LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Games $4.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Monthly) $4.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Monthly) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.