“Welcome to your own personal FirstBank branch.”
Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your private FirstBank. Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start!
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
• Biometric Login: Quickly and conveniently login to your account with Touch ID and Face ID. This feature allows you to access your account using your device's biometric recognition abilities.
• FirstGlance: Spin the cube! Quickly view balances and eBills due without logging in. Simply enroll and set up the accounts you would like to view (up to 3) by selecting “FirstGlance” within the main menu. After enrolled, spin the FirstBank cube before login to access FirstGlance.
• Widget: Check account balances and eBills due on your device’s Notification Center with the FirstBank Widget. The widget will display the same accounts that you select for FirstGlance.
• Mobile Deposit: Deposit your check through the app. Anywhere you have a phone you have a personal FirstBank branch. Simply take a picture of the front and back of the check and submit your deposit.
•Zelle®: With Zelle® you can quickly send, receive and request money to friends and family using only their email address or mobile phone number and name. This is how money moves®.
• Pay Now: Receive a notification on the Account Summary page when your FirstBank credit card, cash reserve, or loan is due. Rest your weary fingers and save time by clicking the Pay Now button to transfer the funds.
• Bill Pay: Receive your bills electronically and schedule your bill payments all in one location. Bill Pay can be used to pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash.
• Account Details: Check balances on your accounts and loans, transfer money between FirstBank accounts, and schedule a payment on an existing FirstBank loan.
• Communication Center: Bank mail allows you to communicate securely with the bank and receive messages and tasks related to your loan requests. Stay informed about your FirstBank account activity with alerts about your balance, deposits and withdrawals, fraud detection, and more. Setup Alerts to get notified by text message, email, or push notification.
Last but not least, check out our FirstBank Apple Watch app! Like the widget, the Apple Watch app will display same information that you see in FirstGlance. You can also navigate to the nearest FirstBank branch or ATM location.
*FirstBank is a regional bank found in Colorado, California and Arizona. If you don’t see an orange cube on your bank statements, you’re probably a member of a different First Bank, and this app will not work for you.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
FirstBank Holding Company Web SiteFirstBank Mobile Banking App Support
-Bill Pay – All options to edit payments are in one place.
-Various enhancements and changes.
Ratings and Reviews
In the last 30 days I have had someone try to access my bank account, try to get into my social security, and the death of my best friend of 40 years.
I have been terrified, but first we don’t usually speak kindness about social security, but the calmest representative got my call and brought me back to earth.
Then there is the staff of 1st Bank, they explained the safety levels they implement and my account was protected. A complete change of account name and password, doesn’t sound like much but I am challenged when it comes to computers. Another problem I had was I had a check that needed to be deposited, I don’t drive and have no one to help. Your staff helped me to download 1st Bank mobile, I took a picture of my deposit check and successfully deposited my first check into my account.
No one, but my faith in God, can help me with my friends death. I can put all my time in coming to understanding, why her.
It takes all of us to be caring to each other, thank you 1st Bank.
Best Bank I’ve Had
I’ve been a member of FirstBank since the 1990s, and even though I now live on the East Coast — 1,500 miles away from FirstBank, I would never think of closing my account. FirstBank’s customer service is superb and unmatched by any banking facility I’ve ever encountered. Customer service seems to go above and beyond whatever your needs may be. Because FirstBank is small, unlike huge corporation banks, I think that’s why their customer service is so fabulous and you consistently get the same information no matter with whom you speak. On more than one occasion, a customer service rep has called me to let me know my checking account was about to get to a low point, and asked if I wanted to transfer money out of savings. Where do you get that kind of service? Nowhere else I’m aware of, except FirstBank.
Best Bank I have ever used!
I’ve used First Bank for the last 35 or so years for both present business and personal banking. They have been available on the rare occasions that I have had problems with my account and have always been helpful with any unique needs I have Over the years. They had one of the first online bill pay applications and still have the best of any of the banks are use. I left Colorado to care for my parents until their death and have remained in Texas since that time because most of my family is here. Still I find that First Bank is so much better than the banks I have tried in Texas, I am still a loyal customer.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FirstBank Holding Company
- 77 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2017 FirstBank Holding Company