MASSIVE 2.0 UPDATE
- Enemies drop more stuff
- Movement engine from Cally's Caves 3 implemented
- Enemies won't spam Cally with hits
- Fixed and modified all bosses
- Many enemy behaviors altered and improved
- increased smoothness and easier game experience
- more coins drop faster
- increased enemy count
- visual indicators for the parry/enemy hits
- Fixed collision bugs with many of the enemy types
- Fixed Herbert's Boss Behaviors so he doesn't one-shot Cally
- fixed bugs that would cause enemies and chests to cover the UI
- Fixed several animation glitches that caused Cally to appear glitchy
Ratings and Reviews
The game is super fun, but my coin count is always zero, i cant buy upgrades, ive made it to lvl 30 but its as far as i could go without any upgrades(3jump), cool game but please fix this.
For a free game, the dev(s) packed a lot of content. The levels have the right amount of challenge, and the different weapons are fun to use. Getting coins is satisfying, and leveling up your weapons is also a nice mechanic. It's an entertaining platformer that is great to play in short bursts. That being said there isn't any revolutionary difference with this and most other platformers, so it is probably just what you expect. Nevertheless, it's definitely worth a download!
I remember it being better
I used to play this game and it was tons of fun, but now it has ads, enemies stay still when they hit you, sometimes Cally gets stuck in the wall, the map doesn’t work anymore, I’m pretty sure there were better things to buy in the store, and a few other stuff I’m sour about, but even with that it’s still fun, still plays and runs smoothly, and still has awesome music.
- Jordan Pearson
- 77 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Jordan Pearson
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Poison Bullets, Gems, and remove ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.