Can’t sleep? Fall asleep fast to over 75 high-quality full-stereo recordings from around the world. Sleep deeply every night, and wake up feeling fresh and energized.
Create your own personalized mixes for sleep, relaxation, travel, study, naps or mediation, blending up to 6 sounds at a time. Set a timer to gently fade out after you’ve fallen asleep.
Join over one million people who have downloaded Rain Sounds HQ to sleep deeply every night.
Explore your own beautiful library of high-resolution natural sounds, individually selected for their quality.
Fall asleep to gentle showers and rolling thunderstorms in the world’s forests, countryside, and cities. Relax to the quiet drumming of rain on tents, umbrellas, roofs, temples, skylights and more. Add a gentle stream or soothing waterfall and drift off to deep sleep.
Choose from over 75 high-quality full-stereo sounds, including:
• Rainstorms in Amsterdam, Bali, California, England, Finland, Germany, Italy, North Carolina, Oregon, Paris, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Toronto, Wales, Washington... and more!
• Thunderstorms in Australia, Arizona, Chicago, Cologne, Finland, Italy, Germany, Missouri, the Netherlands, New England, Germany, Oregon, Toronto, Wales… and more!
• Streams, Rivers and Waterfalls from Mt. St. Helens, Scotland, Swiss glaciers, Sydney… and more!
• Rain falling on tents, umbrellas, roofs, skylights, windshields, greenhouses, temples... and more!
• Heavy rainstorms, Blizzards, Hailstorms… and more!
• Monthly Bonus Sounds added each month, such as North Sea in Denmark, Small Stream in Grand Canyon, Rhode Island Crickets, Rustling English Beech Hedge... and more!
With over 75 soothing sounds to choose from, you’ll fall asleep fast and wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Improve your sleep, your health, and your sense of well-being starting tonight.
Rain Sounds HQ Features:
• Over 75 natural sounds recorded on location around the world
• Long high-quality 100% stereo recordings
• Easy-to-create blended mixes of any 6 sounds
• Sleep timer with slow audio fade-out, settable with a simple tap
• Monthly bonus sounds added each month
• Beautiful high-definition images from around the globe
• Modern easy-to-use interface, tailored for nighttime use
• Runs in background while using other apps or when the screen is locked
• Mixes with other sound apps such as Music or Audiobooks
Download Rain Sounds HQ now to start sleeping better tonight.
Image credits: http://www.phase4mobile.com/image-credits/
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I genuinely didn't have high expectations of this free app, but it's great! The sounds are clear, the app has bonus sounds on a monthly basis, and it runs in the background if you want to play the sounds while being on other apps (which defeats the purpose of a sleep sound app, I know...). It also has a timer so you can have the app automatically turn itself off after a certain amount of time, from 5 minutes up to 12 hours! There is a small ad at the bottom of the app screen, but if you're just listening and not looking at the app, it's not a bother.
Very well thought out app. I'm currently obsessed with "Small River in Scotland" sound and actually went ahead and purchased the full paid app with many other sounds options for a small fee.
Well done, developers!
Beautiful, rich sounds of nature
I want to thank everyone who created the app and who made it come alive! I cannot sleep without sounds at all. But this app gave me the ability to create mixes with as many sounds as I want, a feature not included in any other rain apps I found. The rain apps I found had barely any thing to offer, except Rain Sounds had EVERYTHING to offer! It is complete with a 3D sound experience of soothing, relaxing sounds, from alluring ocean waves to torrential downpours to birds chirping high above in the trees. I highly recommend this app, with all of its amazing and stunning graphics and high definition sounds! Thank you again! I couldn't be so much more happier than I am now!
So far so ?
2018: Two years ago this was 5 stars. I stopped using it but downloaded it again this week. Not sure why the controls are under the Google ads at the bottom because i can’t see any controls. When I’m on the add sounds page i have no way of getting back to my home page. I went to pay for the app because of my review but find no way to do that. Did i pay for this app already? Then why am i seeing adds and why are the ads blocking everything? The sounds are still great but this interface snafu is very annoying. Without a response from dev on what i should do I’ll have to move on to another sounds app.
2016: I’ve had this for awhile but just started using it and I am very pleased. Not sure where the bonus sounds go when you download them so it'd be nice to know that. (They're not in My Sounds as far as I can see.) In the meantime, I create a mix and add the downloaded sound to it for safe keeping. Nice to nod off to. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Please tap the bottom menu to select the Sound Catalog to download sounds or My Sounds to see all your downloaded sounds. The bottom menu is always available and is never covered. Please contact us via Send Feedback, we'd be glad to help.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Phase4 Mobile, Inc.
- 57.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Phase4 Mobile, Inc.