A simple, bright, easy to use magnifying glass and flashlight app that helps you read small text on menus, books, prescription bottles, and more!
The Simplest, Easiest-to-Use Magnifying Glass in the App Store – Flashlight (LED Torch Light), Digital Magnifier, Restaurant Menu Reader, and Prescription Bottle Reader all-in-one.
Have you ever been in a sticky situation where you’re in a restaurant and can’t read the small print on the restaurant menu? Let the best magnifying glass with flashlight (LED Torch Light) handle all your fine print reading needs. Simply turn on the magnifier and watch as it auto focuses the text, while providing you the ability to zoom in/out further.
Common Uses For Magnifier:
- Restaurant Menu Reader
- Medicine Bottles/Prescription Bottle Reader
- Serial Numbers From Back Of Device (TV’s, DVD, Refrigerator, etc.)
- High Contrast Mode
- Magnify Zoom from 1.0X – 5.0X.
- Save Captured Pictures In Library
Download our magnifying glass app, and you’ll be able to read even the tiniest print clearly. Finally, you’ll see everything big and clear. Best of all, you’ll stop blaming yourself for your imperfect eyesight. In addition, to getting the best magnifier, you’ll also get the brightest LED torch flashlight.
This all-in-one magnifying glass, flashlight, and camera snapshot app provides everything you need to read clearly.
New in this update:
- Compatible with iOS 15
- Increased stability and performance
- Faster performance speed
Ratings and Reviews
Great help when I need to read small print. This way I don’t have to Cary a small magnifying glass in my pocket. 👍👍👍
Very functional app with for iOS 11 support
Just discovered this app and so far, so good. It also has one-handed gestures to make it easier to use on bigger devices. However, there are two things that I would like to see added.
1) first off, this app does not support pinch to zoom. It would be nice too, at least, give you the option to enable it as pinch to zoom is a standard gesture throughout the entire operating system
2) this is more of a feature request. It’s unfortunate that it doesn’t seem like you can view captured images from the app. This means that if you want to view previous captured image, you’ll have to exit out of the app and go into the Photos app. Very inconvenient. Perhaps, you could add jester to hold on to the capture icon to view the photo gallery.
3) freezing an image seems to be sluggish and I feel that the performance could be improved
4). Leslie, I am using this app on an iPhone 7+ and have all the pro features enabled such as image stabilizer and Crystal clear mode. It doesn’t seem like this app takes advantage of the iPhone plus’ Optical image stabilizer as the image can be quite shaky when zoomed in. I came from and order app card mag light which does a fabulous job with image stabilizing.
I would assume that improving or adding these features shouldn’t be too hard and could turn this app from good to great!
Magnifying strength is rather weak!
See above comment in the title line! At age 68, reading comments placed by other users; just doesn’t change my assessment of the use I’ve experienced thus far!
Simply stating, magnification must be an important factor of which I’m desperate to see better magnified robust magnification so as to see a clearer picture of what I’ve seen.
I need to believe and trust the “HYPE!!”
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RV AppStudios LLC
- 12.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 RV AppStudios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.