Toucharcade 4/5 - "A Clever Hybird of Roguelike And Board Game"
Ancient Legacy is a table-top style RPG with rogue-like elements. You play as a hero who must explore a dark world while fighting monsters, building their base, solving quests, and collecting four Ancient Legacy to seal the evil god.
- Roll the dice and swing your sword as you test your luck and strategies
- Venture across a world map that connects to 5 different areas
- Build and upgrade your camp to help you on your journey
- 4 powerful Ancient Legacy to collect
- 4 environment boss wait for you to challenge them
- 9 heroes with different abilities to choose and play (7 need to be unlocked)
- 10 achievements to conquer
- 32 kinds of enemies to face off against
- 63 random events with mythical creatures, strange allies, and more
- Endless fun as you fight, explore and adventure with dice
- Add new game info
Ratings and Reviews
Create a sequel please!
I really enjoyed this game! The gameplay is quite simple like an old roll and move board game but engaging and manages to feel like an adventure. I have almost every title from Game Stew but I always come back to this one. It hits all the right spots for me. I would love to play a sequel to this or even an IAP update with new content or worlds to conquer. Favorite iOS game. Thanks!
OK but unbalanced
I like the concept of this game and at first really enjoyed it. But then I started experiencing how unbalanced the battles are. There is one enemy in particular (not even a boss) that starts with 9 base attack plus dice rolls. It is nearly impossible to beat him, you’d have to be lucky enough to win the lottery, and he instantly kills you. Try as you might, you can never build your attack stats to a 9 base stat.
If there was some kind of bonus when you died, like your stats get stronger each time, it would work. But as it is, I don’t like this game anymore and deleted it, even though I bought all the IAPs. Tower of Fortune is much better, you can actually progress in that one. I don’t recommend this game.
Best phone game I’ve ever played
I’ve played this game many times, and will probably play it many more. It’s perfect for phones, because at any moment you can set it down and it saves your place. The gameplay has a good pace, and the sound/music is great. I always play as the wizard, and it saves my skin having two dice and being a woman. I only wish there were more games like this.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GUAN LING WU
- 27.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Game Stew
- In-App Purchases
- Hero Pack $4.99
- Chest $4.99
- Mascot $1.99
- Samurai $0.99
- Knight $0.99
- Bag $2.99
- Coin $1.99
- Rogue $0.99
- Bard $0.99
- Ranger $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.