It’s time to mobilize because the Little War Game is back and this time it is EPIC!
The latest in the 3.5 million selling series of strategic war games offers an immense array of challenges that will push your battle tactics to the limit, and beyond. With a huge single player mode, online one-on-one or six player skirmishes, and gazillions of maps to dominate (not to mention a random map generator), Epic Little War Game raises the bar for strategy.
• Build your own base. In a radical new departure from the mould, you now build what you want where you want it, with a range of new buildings.
• Loads of single player missions, tons of maps, map generator, co-op or skirmish online or local play and unique visuals make this the most comprehensive strategic war game on mobile!
• Single player campaign mode teaches newbies ‘the ropes’ and develops battle tactics across an array of intensive missions
• Take on your friends or ally with their forces to defeat the enemy with up to 6 player Skirmish mode
• A massive selection of battlefields, from epic mountain valleys to lush lakeland passes, frozen cliff-top encounters to the heat of vast jungles
• Random map generator for infinite replayability, plus the ability to save the maps you love playing
• Online co-operative or PVP gameplay - are you epic enough to take on the world’s greatest Generals?
• Complete freedom to develop your own tactics, deploying your warriors and hardware, as you see fit – every battle is different!
• Take on several enemies at once and climb the leaderboards to show the world what you are really made of!
• This pay once and play forever game has true console quality and depth. Don’t be cannon fodder, be the greatest military Commander ever. BE EPIC!
Thanks for playing Epic Little War Game. Please let us know what you think with a review or join us on the Epic Little War Game forum at www.rubicondev.com/forum
Friends list and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing but a few things bother me
This game is better than the previous 3 installments in a ton of ways, such as the new mechanics, factions, and graphics but there are a few things that don't really meet up with the previous ones. The first is the Audio, not the music or anything, but the dialogue of what the soldiers say, it just sounds muffled. Second, the campaign, the campaign isn't as long as the previous games especially compared to GBWG's 50. Third, bring back FoW or atleast make it a option when you make a game because it just removes so many of the tactics. And finally bring back the engineer and the ability to take over buildings, yes I know builders can just make new buildings but establishing a factory or something in enemy lines is hard so taking control of buildings would be interesting. Don't get me wrong this game is amazing but it would make that much more amazing if you added more levels, FoW and capturing buildings/engineer
I played a bunch of Great Big War Game about 5 years ago and that was my favorite game for such a long time. I just recently decided to get that game again and found this. This game he so many improvements. I love the base building. Being able to see everything on the map unlike before is pretty cool, it's not good or bad and a different kind of strategy compared to the other game. The only thing I do not care for is the graphics. The older one seemed to be better but I can't quite tell why, just seems better to me. The base building can get a little too fast pace at some points where you have an insane amounts of buildings and turrets etc. Overall though amazing game.
Wether you’re new to the series or have been playing the War Games for years this game is great. Unlike other games that boast tons of redundant units, require you to pay IAPs and force you to wait for everything, rubicon came through yet again with true quality and depth. Massive maps, unique units and strategy combine to make this game, in my opinion, best of its class. This game should be on the featured section of the App Store and you should totally buy. Support this studio so that they will add even more to the game- they deserve it.
- Rubicon Mobile
- 126.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Rubicon Mobile, ltd. 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.