The epic Fighting/RPG series returns! Master the shadows and challenge your enemies!
The world of shadows stands at the edge of war. The incomprehensible force that came out of the Gates of Shadows many years ago is now an ordinary source of power. Shadow energy is a tool and a weapon nowadays. But not everyone finds this a good thing.
A mighty military tribe, the Legion, has its primary purpose the elimination of hazardous energy. The Dynasty people learned to use it for profit and crafting. And the mysterious Heralds study the darkest secrets of the shadow power.
Three different ways of living and fighting. Which side you’re on?
Take a dive into the world of infinite combat and exciting action! Shadow Fight 3 is free-to-play and 100% user-friendly. Start your adventure right now, warrior!
- Enjoy modern 3D-graphics, realistic physics and animation.
- Combine 3 different fighting styles into your own unique way of playing.
- Collect tons of different weapons and equipment.
- Use special shadow abilities, perks, and upgrades.
- Travel across a big world map full of spectacular places and stories.
- Immerse yourself in the thrilling story with many quests.
- Participate in regular thematic in-game events with unique awards.
- Win duels. Defy other players' characters controlled by AI, take a place at the TOP-100 leaderboard of your region and become a fight star!
Shadow Pass subscription gives you access to the following features:
- Daily Boss mode, which includes a fight with a Boss and additional storyline every day;
- additional daily and fight rewards;
- additional daily quests;
- ads are removed.
We have three subscription periods in our game: 1 month, 3 months and 1 year.
End of subscription renewal
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user`s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039
- When your current subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
- When your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to receive VIP daily rewards.
Terms of Service: http://nekki.com/agreement.php
WE ARE NEKKI. CONTACT US!
If you like the Shadow Fight series, join us on different social media platforms! Fresh news, announcements, competitions and much more!
Changes of version 1.20.2
- Long-awaited final of the Chapter VII: incredible bosses, scenic locations and the story pinnacle;
- New Transfomation story mode: unexpected storyline and even harder fights that will be a challenge for the most experienced fighters;
- New equipment including a brand new fight style, both agile and attractive;
- 3 new titled sets, each with a unique fight bonus;
- Critical bugs fixed, also general performance of the game improved.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
over the past 6-ish months i’ve gradually made my way to level 23 where there are no more main or side quests, & to the warrior duel sector & am in the legionary fighting style. There’s a lot of amazing things about this game but there’s also a lot of lackluster, i find it very hard to get almost anything legendary including the keys. I also think gems should be a little easier to get as the top row of the shop is always very enticing yet i can never get anything because i’ve got no more than 7 gems at any given time. The people who make this game think about everything, even what the shine on the armour looks like at all angles, the only problem i have with this is that you can’t appreciate it fully because you don’t get to see a lot of the armor or weapons in their full glory on your character because you can never get anything legendary or epic, granted it is MUCH easier to get epic cards than it is legendary but i wanna see the legendary armor in action & taunting with it in the store at an outlandish price like 500,000 coins is unreasonable yet id still recommend this game to anyone who even remotely likes video games because this game is one of the only of its kind. i’ve not seen a mobile game that has even somewhat close to the level of graphics this game has & it’s a refreshing look at what could be done better in mobile gaming, but without further ado, i love the game & if you download it you’ll love it too, 5 big fat stars bay bee
Really Good Hardcore Game
Ok so I am just going to get to the point. This game is really good as long as you aren’t really into video games or aren’t really dedicated. I am almost at the end of the game and it is constantly being upgraded and expanded so I have more and more to play. This game is requires more skill rather than what weapons you have so here’s a tip: chose the weapon you are most successful with. Anyway, this game has smooth colorful 3D graphics and realistic physics. BE WARNED: THIS GAME CAN MAKE YOU RAGE AS YOU GET STUCK ON AN IMPOSSIBLE CATEGORY LEVEL AND HAVE TO GRIND THE MINI QUESTS FOR BETTER LOOT. However, if you are good with your weapon you can defeat an opponent labeled impossible. Some say this game is only good to the point where you are almost maxed out and it is impossible to upgrade, here’s what I say; if you just stick with it and play to your heart’s content you will excel that the game. The storyline is easy to understand and reallly in-depth so kudos to you Nikki Limited for making a great campaign. Also, the variety of weapons and armor is amazing and the creator clearly but a lot of time and effort into this game. Overall I would say this is a good game for people who love RPGS and Duel Combat style games and for people who are dedicated and willing to persevere through challenging levels and challenges. The game keeps a good plot and the mechanics are easy and the graphics are beautiful. Well done Nikki Limited!
The micro transactions aren’t that bad and here’s why
I played Shadow Fight 2 and comparing this one to the previous I would say it improves in some areas and in others it’s lacking. Some improvements I think is the combat. I personally like the different fighting styles with each faction. Some have strengths and their own weaknesses as well. One think that needs improvement on the the weapon balancing. I feel there are just some weapons that have combos that can be a bit much at times. I don’t really have a problem with the micro-transactions. I haven’t spend any real money into this game and I don’t plan on it. I think people are being harsh about them in this game. It’s a free game you guys. This is how they have to make money. I can’t relate to the people who say this game is pay to win. Of course there is gonna be that super duper legendary armor and weapons that you can only get through buying the card packs, but having the over powered armor sort of ruins the point of the game. Answer this question: If every person you fight is easy and not a challenge, then is the game still fun? I think most of you would say no it’s not. To the others, then you’re gonna have to spend money. In conclusion, this is a great game that shouldn’t be looked down upon for having micro transactions. If you think it’s bothering you that much then just play another free game.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nekki Limited
- 235 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Nekki
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $2.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.