iFly GPS, the Intuitive EFB!
iFly GPS delivers the perfect combination of affordability, capability, and usability for both VFR and IFR Pilots. Safely and quickly get the information you need so you can focus on flying!
Key reasons to try iFly GPS:
1) Ease of use in the cockpit: Our intuitive and simple interface, easy to hit buttons, simple map gestures, large fonts, and more make this the best EFB for in-flight use
2) Pilot focused company: We have staff (pilots) on the ground at our office in Texas waiting to answer your questions. Call 214-585-0444 or email email@example.com, we're here to help
3) Price: We are one of the most competitively priced EFBs on the market
4) Capabilities: We are one of the most capable EFBs on the market! See a complete feature list below:
•Geo-Reference Approach Plates and Airport Diagrams
•3D Synthetic Vision / EFIS Mode
•Terrain, Obstructions, Traffic, and Airspaces Alerts
•Complete ADSB support
•AutoTaxi+ for safe taxing at any airport
•RealView airport imagery
•RealPlan automatic VFR Planner
•Auto-load approach into plan
•Complete VFR and IFR databases and charts (FAA)
•Public & Private Airports
•Winds aloft including forecasts for 36 hours
•Terminal Area Charts(TAC)
•World Aeronautical Charts(WAC)
•Weather (Pre-Flight or ADS-B Live)
•Hi-res Winds Aloft Optimizing
•Rapid Flight planning
•Plates & Diagrams (Approach, Departure Plates, Stars, SIDs Airport Diagrams)
•Online Flight Plan Filing
•Custom Instrument Layouts (24 Instruments, e.g. HSI, Vertical Profile, and AHRS)
•Vertical Terrain planning and Airspace preview
•North Up / Track Up
•Pinch Zooming w/ One Touch Feature
•Dynamic Distance Ring
•Hybrid Compass Rose w/ Nav Function
•Extended Course Line
•Rubber Band route modification
•Custom Aircraft icons
•Alerts & Warnings
•Button Fading (maximizes screen space)
•Custom User Waypoints
- Adds ability to File Multiple Flight Plans with Leidos Flight Service.
- Fixes some Sketch bugs that occurs for some users.
- Fixed potential startup bug where it could lock you out until connected to internet.
- Add additional instruments that can be fed by iLevil products
- Improved Time-To-Turn countdown logic
- Added improved auto-pilot turn anticipation
- Cross Track Error instrument now properly tracks a 2 minute turn arc
- Ability to send NMEA data to iLevil products
- Integration with iFlightPlanner.com to download flight plans.
- VerticalSpeed Calculation fixed for those with Pressure Altitude enabled.
- Fixes potential lock-out issue that could have occurred when offline (at your plane).
- Relieve memory strain caused by loading of Briefing imagery.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
2 things holding back 5 stars.
Only two things so far that’s holding back 5 stars for me is 1. One button night mode and most important 2. Annotation on plates, and a scratch pad. Works pretty good. Just like having my iPad on my kneeboard but also need somewhere to right directions from ATC.
Best Flying Software on the iPad
I have been using tablets and various applications/programs for years professionally. When I fly for fun though, I use iFly GPS. It is amazingly intuitive. It works the way you would expect it to work. It makes planning flights simple. It’s greatest strength, where it excels over the others, is how usable it is in flight. It is the very definition of easy to use.
I have been flying with iFly GPS for two years in my GA aircraft. I wish I could take it to work in the bigger plane they pay me to fly.
Like having a copilot
When paired with an ADS-B system the configurable audio alerts for traffic, airspace, and terrain really make this a stand-out EFB for VFR flying. Without audio alerts one has to essentially include the screen of an EFB in one's scan. With audio the frequency of looking at the screen reduces to whatever is needed to cross-check course. I no longer use my copy of WingX because it is too demanding of my visual attention.
- Adventure Pilot, LLC
- 193.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020
- In-App Purchases
- VFR iPad Subscription (1 Year) $79.99
- iPad Add-On Subscription (1 Year) $24.99
- VFR+IFR iPad Subscription (1 Year) $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.