IMS PatientApp is a mobile application that empowers patients to take charge of their healthcare process. With this app, patients can access their health records, request appointments, send prescription refill requests, and even pay their bills.
PatientApp is fully HIPAA compliant, to ensure that your health information is protected and secure.
Key Features enables your patients to:
• Appointments: Request appointments, view past and future appointment details
• Health Records: Access comprehensive health records at the fingertip
• Documents: View shared by the provider
• Forms: View and sign forms conveniently
• Prescriptions: Send refill requests and view your list of active prescriptions.
• Televisit: Request and launch a virtual visit/remote consultation
• Billing: View billing statements, save card details and pay balance securely
• Messages: Send messages to your provider and other clinical staff, quickly & securely.
• Barcode: Generate a barcode to use at the Auto Check-In kiosk
• Photo Module: Upload aliment images to keep the provider posted
• Spanish language: Enjoy all the functionality of PatientApp in the Spanish language
• Today’s Visit: View the current day appointment details, check in with the QR code or proximity beacons, verify demographics, sign forms, and also pay bills
• ART Calendar: View the ART calendar at one click for fertility patients
• Spanish Interface: Choose the Spanish language interface option
Get started with IMS PatientApp. Contact your healthcare provider to get your access credentials.
Bug fixes and Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good but not good enough
Much difficulty in requesting prescription refills. The prescriptions seem to get stuck in pending status after first request and can never be requested in the app again without forwarding a note to the doctor, which defeats the ease in refill requests the app was suppose to offer. Please fix that!!
App doesn’t work and crashes when selecting a tile
I am modifying my review after poking around a bit more. Apparently the app is only crashing when selecting the appointments tile. Otherwise the other tiles seem to work ok.
Just installed the app on my iPhone today which is running the most current iOS. I can log into the app but the moment I go to select a tile for appointment as an example, the app crashes. ZERO STARS until they fix this. Also selecting app support takes you their website and seems to be focused on provider support and sign ups vs app user support. Pointless. And the provider I am at makes you use this pointless app.
App doesn't even open up
Even after having the most recent iOS version on an iPhone 13 Pro the app seems to bomb. First it is super slow. Then it doesn't open... The orange screen freezes before even I could see the login screen. After multiple restarts got it to start and then login was a challenge. It kept saying some error happened.
Do some basic testing before releasing the app to the public! 🙄
Using it because the doctor's office forced me to.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Meditab Software, Inc.
- 55.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Meditab Software Inc.