Meet the first mobile Infinite Tower Defense, where you can build more than a thousand towers at the same time!
Вuild different types of towers to defend your base from the crowds of enemies, unlock new levels and hundreds of global upgrades, try to get to the higher wave!
- Huge level maps for up to 1,024 tiles!
- Map editor - players can build huge maps of any kind!
- 12 unique tower types, many enemy types, dozens of defense strategies
- Towers gain experience and evolve to higher levels
- Hundreds of different global upgrades that constantly affect each game!
- Every level is endless, higher enemy waves give more prizes
- Tower tiles have bonuses for different tower characteristics, tiles can be crafted
- Made in the best traditions of Tower Defense genre
- Completely free - everything can be unlocked and upgraded using in-game currency, which is given after each game
- Clear design, simple gameplay
- Game speed x4, tower damage statistics and much more!
- Hardcore mode (more details at https://www.facebook.com/infinitodegame/posts/344727562633768).
- Enemies poisoned with multiple Venom towers have multiple poison icons over them.
- Fast enemies slow down by 5% with each poison effect and get +5% damage from other towers.
- More details on the Game Over screen.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game needs an update to Fit new mobile phone screens please
Here is what this game needs...
I have played this for a while, since before it was on the App Store and it was only on the Play Store, and I have loved the game. I recently found out that it came out on the App Store and I wanted to get it on my iPad. I downloaded it, but there is no way to connect progress cross-platform. I feel this should be a thing to add in the future. Maybe do something similar to how Clash of Clans did it? By having both devices, have one be the host with a password, and the other inputs that password, and Boom! You’ve got yourself cross-platform gaming. I hope you read this and at least try and get this working, I, along with many others I am sure, would greatly appreciate this addition.
Ideas to make this game more epically insanityly fun!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I think you should add a thing where you can make your own enemies and your own waves.
1: enemies you can edit there health, how many come per wave, speed, it there a boss, defense to certain towers, special abilities like can't freeze or can't be set on fire, how It follows the path and how damage it does to the base! 😃
2: you can set when the enemies with come, how many coins you will get from killing a enemy and how many coins you get from completing the wave! 😃 I really like the game and can you write I had the idea with my name if you did the update? I with I could rate this 1000 ⭐️s! But unfortunately i can only rate 5 ⭐️s at most 😭😭😵☠️😇. If you have any other ideas 💡s I would like to help to expand those 💡s!
- Vadym Sakhno
- 173.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Prineside
- In-App Purchases
- Small Pack $0.99
- Double Gain $2.99
- Medium Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.