Get a comprehensive introduction to the Wim Hof Method with the official mobile app. Have the Method with you wherever you go for consistent practice & maximum benefits: increased energy, reduced stress levels and a faster recovery.
The app includes:
• Instruction videos teaching the 3 pillars of the Wim Hof Method
• Interactive calendar to track your progress
• Stopwatch to time your retentions
• Document explaining the scientific underpinnings
• Fully integrated with Apple Health, exchanges mindfulness minutes
Get strong, happy & healthy!
We have added a wonderful new feature for you: we have added BADGES to the app which will even make it more fun to do the exercises! :) Check out the last tab in the bottom menu!
Furthermore on this release:
- Improved and stabelized (audio) guided breathing
- Added push notifications for the 30 day audio challenge
- Solved iPhone X fullscreen video issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent companion to WHM
This is rating of the app not the method itself. I would love to recommend WHM to everyone as Wim Hof presents a very accessible path to greater health but I would only recommend it to those already in good shape as he does not demonstrate a safe path for working up to a potentially dangerous shoulder stand or inner fire (tummo) breath. A good Hatha Yoga instructor will prepare the body for inversions before jumping into a shoulder stand and will offer less extreme versions of some of the more strenuous poses and movements that provide the same benefit. Same with a good pranayama instructor and such a swing between hyperventilation and oxygen deprivation/co2 toxicity. These breathing exercises can bring such incredible bliss in addition to the health benefits and I very much recommend everyone try such healthful bliss, a gradual working up to such advanced exercises may yield swifter and safer results.
Okay but overpriced
This is one of the more expensive, flat-fee apps out there. While it does work, the functionality is quite limited and the content is light. As other reviewers have mentioned, the info is available for free online, but it is nice to have everything bundled into one place.
1. If you navigate to another app while the timer is running, the timer stops until you go back to the page.
2. I haven't found a way to edit or delete errors. Sometimes I would like to get rid of a round that I accidentally started.
1. It's nice to have the videos as a guide. Sometimes I find myself breathing too fast so having Wim talk me through is a great option.
2. The interface is pretty simple to navigate and is laid out in 3 areas of breath, cold, commitment (yoga stretches).
1. As others have mentioned, it would be nice to have graphs or charts to compare days. As is, I have to click on each day to see how I'm doing.
I wouldn't really recommend the app at its current price unless they add more functionality and more content. What I would recommend instead is a basic habit tracker with a timer ,coupled with Wim's free videos online. You'd have the same setup and a habit tracker could also let you track other things than just the 3 within this app.
You can find it all for free, and not deal with robo customer service
Their email(and only worldwide) customer service team is an auto reply bot, or someone who just doesn’t care to answer your questions/comments. I made a comment on the new app, that it sucked they changed some previously free exercises to pay only. They answered my complaint with a redirection to their FAQ, saying this line of communication wasn’t for my type of inquiry. Even though that is their ONLY obvious line of communication. When I expressed that this reply only further frustrated a loyal WHM methoder they didn’t reply at all. I still use the method, duh. But my opinion of the entire organization has declined significantly. They don’t seem to care about the concerns of their app user’s at all. Prove me wrong WHM.
- Innerfire B.V.
- 469.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Innerfire
- In-App Purchases
- Guided breathing
- Extended Pack $1.99
- 30 Days Audio Challenge $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.