INTEGRIS Rx is a free application that connects you to your local INTEGRIS hospital pharmacy. Search for your preferred pharmacy using your ZIP code or GPS location, then save the pharmacy as your favorite to keep connected! Along with submitting refill requests, you will also have access to important data about your prescriptions while on the go.
From the app, you will be presented with a variety of valuable tools:
• Login to view and request refills from your prescription profile
• Access a pocket profile--a summary of your recent prescriptions, prescribing physicians, allergy history and more
• View the drug monograph information for most drugs in your prescription history
• View your pharmacy's location, phone number, and store hours
• Quickly request refills without logging in by typing the Rx numbers or scanning the Rx barcodes
• Receive an immediate response confirming the validity of the prescription number
The INTEGRIS Rx application is developed by Computer-Rx Pharmacy Software.
Major update to our Scan Rx Bottle feature! This improvement has been long awaited and features several performance enhancements.
We also made several bug fixes. Thanks to all who provided us feedback!
-Corrected a bug that would cause the app to crash if disconnected from the network or if the server response no longer contains valid pharmacy information
-Corrected a website reference issue in the pharmacy detail screen
-Corrected a redundant message dialog that would appear in certain circumstances
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clunky and confusing
The app has not been updated in 10 months. It has issues when you go to refill a prescription there is an option to pick up or deliver. The options are jumbled together so it’s confusing which one you are choosing. If you do choose deliver you have to pick up anyway. I used to get text messages when my refills were ready for pick up but I don’t anymore. This could be a very helpful app and used by more but I’ve heard ppl say it’s not worth the hassle so they call in instead. There are more issues I can list with finding your prescriptions that need to be refilled and the way to go about it. Please contact me if you would like more feedback.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.