Antibiograms help healthcare professionals and clinical microbiologists choose the most effective antibiotics to empirically treat infections, based on local susceptibility patterns. Now this valuable information can be available to them on iPhone/iPad mobile devices.
With the Antibiograms app, you simply select a bacterium, select a patient group, and you are given the proportion of susceptible organisms for each antibiotic tested in your local laboratory.
- download multiple databases and switch between them quickly and easily
- customizable fields for each drug or organism, which can be populated with treatment recommendations, drug dosing and costing information, or clinical alerts specific for your hospital/health region
- easy to update by emailing new databases to users
To learn how to create an Antibiograms database for your laboratory, hospital, or health region, contact our support. You can distribute your database via email, and then open it in this app.
DISCLAIMER: This app has been developed for use by qualified healthcare professionals only. Neither the app developer nor the database publisher shall be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from its use. The Antibiograms database pre-loaded in this app is fictitious and for example purposes only. It should not be used for any diagnostic or medical purposes.
- supports new database format as well as old
- each patient group can have additional notes
- easier to see database info
- new icon for iPad Pro
- remembers previous selections when restarted or database changed
Ratings and Reviews
Not what you think
If you're a medical professional, don't download this. It has bacteria I've never heard of and only has 5 to choose from.
- Portable Databases
- 1.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 Portable Databases
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.