Train for success by crafting your perfect HIIT, Tabata or Circuit workout timer. Seconds Interval Timer is ideal for those that take their fitness seriously.
Seconds Interval Timer is the best interval timer for Tabata, HIIT & Circuit Training workouts. As well as being featured by Apple, it is recommended by celebrity and personal trainers to their clients all around the globe.
- Full screen, colored display. Easy to read from a distance. Landscape or portrait.
- Templates for HIIT, Tabata & Circuit Training. Combine timers for ultimate control.
- Speaks your interval names & can provide warning for upcoming intervals.
- Other alerts including beeps and bells are available.
- Assign music per interval or per interval timer.
- Match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your HIIT workoutk.
- Interval timer runs in the background while you use other apps.
- Share your interval timer with a friend.
- Stopwatch highlights best and worst lap times.
- Countdown Timer with 5 preset durations (only first 3 on Apple Watch).
- Seconds Interval Timer can use Apple Health to save workouts or mindful sessions, read body measurements and year of birth to calculate calorie expenditure in conjunction with a heart rate monitor.
- All the features of Seconds Interval Timer are available to try for free. However, a one-time in-app purchase is required to use the timers you create more than one time.
- Please note, Seconds Interval Timer and Seconds Pro Interval Timer are separate products. Once paid for they each contain identical features. However, they are not interchangeable. If you have purchased one you should always download that version and in the case of Seconds Interval Timer, restore the in-app purchase within it gain access to the upgraded features.
- Haptic feedback in iPhone app now stronger with different feedback at end of timers.
- Added option to disable pre-timer ducking
- Fixed default voice selecting voice for blind users that Apple recently added.
- Fixed audio not reducing for intervals that have the option enabled.
- Fixed text to speech with warning last interval speech.
- Fixed audio ducking when exiting a timer
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app! Extremely versatile. I had this one complex circuit, and I was like, “how am I gonna be able to do this with this app”. I was thinking it’d be long and tedious and not even perfectly correct. I thought I was right, but then I discovered the compound timer and the ability to copy and past exercises!!! Just when I thought I’d reached the limit with this app, I discovered an awesome functionality that makes things sooo much easier. It’s such a cheap price to get the whole thing unlocked considering how amazingly versatile and easy to use this app is. Sooooo worth it. The only little issue I have with it is that sometimes the timer sound glitches. So for example, like sometimes when the time for rest is down to just 3 secs, it does the 3 second countdown (which is great cause it acts as a warning and gets you ready), but sometimes it’ll start glitching out so there might be one beep then no more until the times up then you get one irky prolonged beep. It’s just a minor issue that only happens sometimes with me, but it just throws me off a little in my workout. Of course, that’s just me. Other than that, Amazing app!!!! Totally recommend!
As long as you find a good rhythm in your timed activity schedules (the timers that you make in this app), this app is great for helping people who have ADHD. It is soooooooo great because it displays the current activity on your full screen(so whenever you forget what you were supposed to be doing, you can look to your phone and it will tell you), it can play different sounds while you work (I like to use a ticking clock or classical music to calm me down), can be used for ANY activities you’d like, and has so so much customizability! You can have breaks in between your activity sessions that give your brain a break and still don’t count towards your total time worked on the activity. Also, you can use the app as a stop-watch kind of free-form timer: Press the next activity for when you feel that you want a break from the one you’re on and select “Allow-Overrun” for letting your sessions run until you’re done with your task. Love it! I just wish I had the mind to use it for more stuff😅
Instead of upgrading from free app, do this
For apple users: if you want to be able to share the app with family, do this: don’t upgrade the app in response to the ads. You won’t be able to do family sharing if you upgrade because apple sharing is not available for “in-app purchases”. Instead, purchase the Seconds Pro interval timer from the App Store. That way, the app can be shared with your family.
This is a great app, as many others have described in great detail in prior reviews. I won’t repeat the great features here, read the other reviews. I do a variety of circuit training and HIIT workouts and enjoy making up my own routines. The timer has helped me keep on time, which made my workouts more intense and efficient. I am very happy with this app and would buy it again. As it turns out I will buy it again since I can’t family share the upgrade. My daughter and husband both want the timer.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Runloop Ltd
- 100.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2023 Runloop Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Version $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.