Custom Interval Training at its best for iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad. Featured by Apple and recommended by fitness instructors, personal trainers, marathon runners, and coaches.
Let Intervals Pro guide you through any type of interval workout: HIIT, running, strength training, yoga, stretching, circuit training, boxing, MMA, elliptical, rehabilitation, meditation, 7 minute workouts and many more.
• Apple - App of the Day in 132 Countries
• Apple - Workout with Apple Watch, Quick HIIT Workouts
• Women's Health Magazine
• COACH Magazine
• Highly Customizable
• iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets to quickly launch timers
• 3 timer types, 6 workout templates, and a 2 Running Training programs
• Spoken interval names and prompts
• Customizable alert sounds
• Standalone Apple Watch workouts. Leave your iPhone at home!
• Workout History using Apple Health data
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone!
• Run in the background with the screen locked
• Play music or podcasts using the app of your choice
• Bluetooth heart rate monitor support for Apple Watch or iPhone
• Fill your Activity Rings
• Backup your timers to iCloud
• Siri Shortcuts and 3D touch
• Share timers with friends
• Time and Distance Goals
• Running Pace and Heart Rate Targets
• Auto pause and resume
PERSONALIZE YOUR WORKOUT
• Customize the Name, Duration, Alert, and Color for each interval
• Customize Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Set a Countdown Alert and vibrations when the interval is about to end
• Optional halfway alert
• Set target heart rate ranges for each interval
• Set time and distance goals
FLEXIBLE INTERVAL DURATIONS
• Time based (e.g., 45 seconds)
• Distance based (e.g., 0.5 MI or KM)
• Count up intervals keep running until your ready for the next interval
• Estimated time or distance. Count down time or distance to zero and then continue the interval, counting up until you're ready to move on.
THE BEST APPLE WATCH INTERVAL TIMER
• Leave your phone at home and workout with Intervals on Apple Watch
• Control your music or podcasts on the "Now Playing" screen
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone
• Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Configurable haptic alert countdown that taps you on the wrist when the interval is ending
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking, and cycling
• Workouts contribute to the Apple Watch Activity Rings
WORKOUT HISTORY USING APPLE HEALTH
• Intervals Pro has the best Apple Health integration of any interval training app
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking and cycling
• Detailed stats for every interval
• All your data is safely stored in Apple Health
GREAT FOR RUNNING AND CYCLING
• Interval duration can be set to either a specified time or distance
• Display current pace, pace for the interval, or pace for the entire run
• Configure heart rate ranges per interval
• Analyze each interval of your run in the workout history
• Supported on Apple Watch and iPhone
MULTIPLE VOICES AND LANGUAGES
• Select the language and voice to use for all spoken alerts.
• Spoken alerts are localized to 10 languages. Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, and Swedish are all supported.
BUILT IN WORKOUT TEMPLATES AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
• 7 minute workout
• Run/Walk workout
• 4x4 Running workout
• Tabata workout
• 3 Minute Plank Challenge
• Mindfulness Session
• 5K Training Program
• None to Run Training Program
SHARE TIMERS WITH FRIENDS
• Easily share your timers with friends to use
The free version comes with a built-in timer that you can customize as needed. Upgrade with a one time in-app purchase to create unlimited timers and unlock all features.
Get Intervals today and your workouts will never be the same!
Now you can customize the Logbook to display total distance, pace, or active calories in your list of completed workouts. This makes it easier to compare workouts over time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love, must have
I absolutely love this app. Finding an interval app that is so customizable is hard, and I've tried most out there. This app supersedes all other apps out there, it is super affordable, and the summaries are great. It shows total time, active cal, distance, avg. pace and heart rate. It integrates smoothly with health an the activity rings on the watch if you use that. Also, fully functional on the watch only. I don't carry my phone so finding an app that worked independently was imperative and this one does.
On another note, I had an initial issue when I first upgraded to the paid version where my distance, calories, and avg. pace were not showing in my summary and the developers/support staff not only responded to my email within hours, but walked me through different solutions. I realized that it may have been that I tried using it rather quickly after the upgrade and it possibly took maybe 12-24 hours for the app to fully get to its potential and upgraded features, so I count that as user error, but nonetheless the quick and great support set this above the bar for my standards, so much so that I decided to write my first and only app review and I've been an avid iPhone owner since the first release.
Big thanks to Jeff Bailey, you're an awesome person for this brand, either as a rep, support staff, coder, or creator you've got me hooked and hope to see more from you guys at "Intervals".
Now one of my core apps
We all have a group of go-to, well-designed useful apps that we can’t get along without. Intervals now falls in that category for me. I had been using another HIIT timer for many years. It was very simple and did the job, but offered only basic functionality. Intervals is a giant leap forward from that. One of the main reasons I bought it was for Apple Watch functionality. The great thing is that I can listen to music from my iPhone through my Bluetooth headphones, start an Intervals timer on my Apple Watch, and then listen to upcoming alarms through the headphones. The remote mode for the Apple Watch is truly magical. It also allows me to shut off my phone and put it safely in my pocket while working out allowing me to use my Apple Watch to monitor progress of my workout. Also, the post-workout breakdown of data by work and recovery splits is incredible. BTW, I have the Pro version which opens up a full range of functionality, and more importantly allows you to compensate the developers for this excellent app.
Finally better than my Garmin
I got my Apple Watch 5 a month ago and found it to be frustrating to use for running workouts. It was good for a long easy run but terrible for any timed intervals. Sometimes the screen would lock because moisture was detected- may be I am not supposed to sweat? Often the double tap on the screen would not would not work to time the interval. The Interval App is finally making the Apple Watch useful for more intense workouts.
I run with a group ranging from 6 to 10 minutes per mile. Last night, I set the interval timer to 3 x 7 minutes with 1 minute rest on an out and back course. The timer announced pace, heart rate, and halfway point loud enough that I did not to look at my watch. When I reviewed the workout in the Interval App, it had the actual pace per interval while the Apple workout App had the inaccurate time per segment which was averaging the speed interval and recovery interval.
The watch face of the Apple Watch is brighter and more readable while running at night than my Garmin Fenix 5. The haptics are more palpable plus it has voice.
The main advantage of workout specific watches like the Garmin are the use of buttons for start, stop, and lap functions. If this App could use the side button for those functions, the App would be near perfect.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Intervals, LLC
- 45.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.1 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 FourthFrame Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Intervals Pro - Unlock All $8.99
- Massive Tip $4.99
- Awesome Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.