At Alula, we believe that the best security solution is provided by the professional security dealer. And we know that today’s security customer expects more than just basic security. In order to deliver the best experience for the needs of today’s modern security customer, you need to design and develop the hardware, software, and services for a complete, end-to-end professional security system for the professional security dealer.
The thoughtful technology in our products are designed to keep up with a changing world. Intuitive. Reliable. Innovative. Simplifying your business while saving you money. It’s what you deserve and what people expect. And we’re only scratching the surface of possibilities. Keeping people and property safe is your business. At Alula, creating the tools and support you need to do that, is in our DNA.
It’s your home, you set the rules.
The Alula App gives you what you deserve, reliability and control. Set rules for real-time notifications. Know instantly when doors and windows are opened or when motion is detected.
Technology at your pace
With event based “Scenes” and “Recipes”, your smart devices can support your way of life. Adjust the entire atmosphere in your home based on your day to day routines. Lights, cameras, garage doors and thermostats can adjust to great you in the morning or when you arrive back home in the evenings.
Alula Home Security Zone Configurations
Alula uses zones in coordination with armed modes and zone configurations to determine how your security system responds when a sensor or detector is triggered. Customize your own zone configurations.
Cloud Video Services
Alula Cloud is an easy-to-use and affordable cloud video solution designed for businesses and homeowners. Now your customers can keep an eye on their home or business with the comfort of knowing their video is securely stored and can be retrieved from anywhere.
- Cost Effective: Why purchase expensive hardware storage, especially if there are multiple sites that need surveillance. Easily manage all camera from one platform.
- Easy to Use: Built for users who do not want to bother with complicated and expensive systems, with simple setup for dealers.
- Flexible Camera Support: Alula Cloud video works with the largest number of leading IP Cameras. Select the right camera for each customer.
- Fixed demo mode.
- Added messaging around authentication failures.
- Resolved some messaging notification issues.
- Misc bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Version 3.5 update has issues
The new version now pushes double notifications. The event history screen no longer shows zone descriptions or user names without going into an additional screen per event. The new screen format isn’t as easy to read as version 3.2.
App Now Useless
This app worked fine for several years to arm and disarm our alarm system. Now however it opens to an Events page and there is no way to get to the arm / disarm dialog rendering the app completely useless.
Despite uniformly 1 star reviews of the recent update demonstrating the app is complete garbage now, the developers have done nothing to correct the issue. This is unforgivable since the app is critical for the functioning of your house alarm. If this lack of response continues the only choice is to cancel the alarm system that uses this forsaken app and go with an alternative.
It works but...
- The app is not secure. Even my garage door opener asks me to verify my fingerprint or password before accessing the app. This should be an app that does require a bit more work to get into in my opinion
- I wish it had panic buttons integrated. Hopefully never to be used, of course, but it should be there.
- Account and password isn’t customizable, same going for the name of the actual device displayed. Also, one account fits all people with access. It would be great to allow creation and deletion of accounts that can log in (each child individually, dog walker, maid etc). That way there’s a way to verify not only what time the alarm was disengaged and engaged, but also who did it.
- Zones are numbered rather than named. This could be easily customized.
- Overall it looks and feels like it was designed in the early 90s.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alula Holdings, LLC
- 188.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2022 ALULA