The Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS) is a statutory board under the Singapore Ministry of Law. IPOS administers the Singapore IP regime and aims to build a Singapore where innovative enterprises use intangible assets to grow.
IPOS Go provides business owners and innovators convenient on-the-go access to key functions available on the IPOS e-services portal (i.e. IP2SG).
Use IPOS Go to:
- File for new trademark applications*
- Apply for and renew trademark registrations in Singapore*
- Search for similar trademarks and other registrable IPs in Singapore
- Be notified of application status updates and read correspondences from IPOS*
- View and manage portfolio of previous applications*
- Save and retrieve drafts of trademark applications*
* These functions require login using a SingPass or CorpPass account.
To access the full suite of IPOS e-services, please visit https://www.ip2.sg/ on your desktop or laptop.
Enjoy a speedier and more seamless experience with the latest release of IPOS Go! Besides critical bug fixes and performance improvements, this new release also allows users to download reports of similar trademark searches and receive important announcements from IPOS via the app.
- Intellectual Property Office of Singapore
- 39.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Intellectual Property Office of Singapore.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.