It’s here…the new My Jamba Rewards – a refreshed rewards and app experience that’s easier to use, easier to earn, and easier to enjoy.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR WHIRL’D
- Order ahead + pay with your phone
- Sign-up for My Jamba Rewards
- Earn points quickly
- Save your favorites
- Exclusive insider fun
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up for My Jamba Rewards (you’ll get $3 off your first order)
2. Select your preferred Jamba location
3. Browse the menu and create your order (or use a previous order)
4. When you’ve selected your items, choose a pickup time
5. Pay in advance and save payment info for your next order
6. Head straight to the regular pick up location in the store and Skip the Line®!
For questions regarding your order, please call 1-866-4R-FRUIT.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Big news, scratch that, colossal news! Jamba app now delivers. Earn points & apply rewards on delivery orders using your rewards account. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love love love Jamba Juice and have been a customer for years. I am not pleased with the new app at all. I have not received any rewards since it’s started. Every time I go in store, the app doesn’t load. When they enter my phone number, I’m not receiving the rewards. I’ve tried to order with it and can never get it to work. Not sure why they changed the process of us just entering our phone number at the register bcuz that seemed to work just perfect.
I like the idea and look and feel of the app, but I have experienced similar issues that others have stated. Here are the three things that happened to me within the first two weeks of using the app.
1. Order messed up because special instructions do not relay to Jamba Juice team. I have tried three times at two different locations and not once had the special instructions been followed and they insist it isn’t showing up on their end.
2. Still have to wait for my order. There is no alternative pickup line for online orders so I still had to wait in line. One time also my order had not been started.
3. No way to cancel the order. I accidentally sent an order to the wrong location and immediate called the location. They said they would go ahead and cancel the order and hasn’t started on it. Two weeks later still no refund even after following up with them. They say they have no way to actually refund the money but we’re happy to cancel the order. Kudos for them.
I would like to hear back to see if any of these issues are being resolved.
Massive user, this app can be better- easily
1. You add an item to basket, a pop-up at the top of the app comes up and tells you one item added to basket. Brilliant - except it covers the back arrow you need to press to add another item. Do you NOT want me to order more than one item?
2. Thirsty Thursday. In store you order a medium smoothie on Thursday you get a large. Online you order a medium, by god you get a medium. You complain, they say well you ordered a medium. Can you give us a thirsty Thursday button... something? Otherwise you are punishing users for using app.... stop it.
3. These days you order, you drive to store, they don’t have your order. They then push a button on their terminal and stare “we just got your order so it will be a while”. Why am I using this app again?
- Jamba Inc.
- 145 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright 2019 © Jamba Juice Franchisor SPV LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.