The KLM app is ready to deliver what you need, when you need it - so you're always one step ahead on your journey.
* Fast and easy check-in
* Book one-way, return and Award tickets
* Add extra check-in baggage, change your seat and pre-order an à la carte onboard meal
* Use your scannable boarding pass to get past security and to board the aircraft
* Track your flight's status, boarding details and weather information
* Change to an earlier or later flight the same day (flexible tickets only)
* View all your upcoming trips at a glance
* Save travel documents for you and your travel companions
* Receive push notifications for delays, gate changes and other essential flight information
* View your Flying Blue Miles balance and membership level
* If you'd like to pay with Apple Pay, you're in luck (as long as you live in a country that supports this feature).
Version 10.9.2 has improvements and bug fixes. Thank you for your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy but need special assistance
It is very user friendly to find and book flight, buy and pay but I didn't found any place where they offer special assistance. Example because of mobility problems I need a wheelchair to the entrance of the airplane but cannot found where to choose it? Otherwise very good!
Skyteam and its partners
As a sky priority frequent traveler it is always interesting to see who cares about customers, and who is missing the mark. Within the skyteam partners this point is extremely apparent. Between KLM and Airfrance, for example, there are sometimes such stark differences that you have to wonder whether the partnership brings value or damages the others’ image/brand. I for one, am reconsidering. Airfrance seems to have very little ‘customer care’ common sense. This begins at the airport in paris where there is a line wtg for passport check +200 with one agent checking passports (yes, i aware that AFR is not directly responsible for immigration - but the airport process is certainly an influencing factor for airlines to improve) and continues with the boarding process (no priority boarding for business class - skypriority lines are effectively longer than the the non-priority lines). In fact, the agent INSISTED that I wait in the sky-priority line, which was 2x as long. :-(
KLM remains a preference; and as a long time skyteam member , i can only hope that AFR gets its act together, as the brand is tarnished and impacting the image of KLM.
In summary, if the AFR CEO took time at the gate front facing his customers ... maybe things would change .. or maybe not.
KLM please change the company making this app
Every update some new crazy bugs are introduced. With the latest update showing the flight I was actually flying on was "cancelled" (allthough it obviously wasnt) - and now (may 2019) its showing on the "my trips page" my "next" flight is also cancelled (with no date mentioned, turns out this was a trip from nov 2018!!) Just an illustration..of the crazy misinformation this app provides.
I actually need this app for my work and have no time for this stuff. E.g. last month several destinations just disappeared from the app list and I was unable to book those... the list goes on.
KLM: this obviously isnt working with whatever team is working on it - they need to do some real field testing before releasing things. Please do something about it. thank you
- Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V.
- 280.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.